• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Training at Fort York (meeting)

sweetwaters.. geez, never seen a bigger bunch of cougars in my life! Went there only once, not much of bar/club person :)

well gents i will be seeing you next weekend...hope the first weekend went down smooth...ill be at dennison thursday hopefully ill see some of you there

Okay guys, this is what is happening...

Due to the huge backlog at Borden and CFRC Toronto, they will run an extra training weekend for those who missed the first week. If you did not get a call you will most likely get one this week. You will get sworn in and kitted out, and we will be joining up with the rest of 32 CBG at Fort York.

So, obviously I didn‘t sworn in on time. But luckily we have some good people that have figured out a way for us to get around this minor obstacle.

Yeah, so now there‘ll be 2 platoon. The first weekend was pretty good. Met some good people, maybe some of them are on this forum.
If Malikov is on here I need to talk to you.

vigalant thats what ive been told also ...the 2nd platoon will be doing 3 weeks in a row to catch up

all your kit,if you got issued white towels, **** em and get green ones. bring flip flops, underline the flip flops or shower thongs. polish kit, razor, toiletries. if its your first weekend the staff will cut you some slack and get you sorted out

Now you‘re taking me back. I was there the weekend Sweetwaters first opened circa 1988. Also remember the Camelot too.
(**** I‘m getting old)

Sweetwaters, Camelot, and wasn‘t there an Oak Room? I was there off and on, between 83 and 96. What was the one in the Canex? Come wandering out of there one night, when a cabbie on the far end of the parking lot offered me a ride.. thing is, when I got up to the car, it wasn‘t a cab, but the MPs.. lol. Such nice lads.. dropped me off at the steps of..hmm.. H23? 22? Yeah, I‘m getting old too, Danjanou....

Hey Aquilus Lupin

Where do i get the green ones? straight from clothing store? or am i bringing my own?

Hmm.. it wasn‘t called that, in the "old days" lol I think it changed names at least 2 or 3 times, while I was in....

Hey Aquilus Lupin

Where do i get the green ones? straight from clothing store? or am i bringing my own?

I would bring your own.

Another problem! GRRRRRR....

well apparantley when they changed my trades...THEY DIDN‘T DO THE PAPER WORK!

so without paper work there can be no swear in....and without a swear in there can be no kitting....So the paperwork is being rushed...and im keeping my fingers crossed

Yeah when us old guys were there it had some type of crocodile name. Mind the Camelot used to be the Pioneer club wasn‘t it? I remember the oak Room too, fairly laid back. OK enough hijacking the youngsters thread, or would this be considered essential info for new recruits..

Yeah, Griffons Pub used to be Bleachers......and before then it was Dundee‘s. The Oak Room closed a couple years ago...

Only for those who head off to swampy swampy Gagetown. (I preferred the Upper Deck myself)

Regardless of where you train, try not to pick up a cougar that has a kid that‘s the same age... I know of someone who went home with a cougar and woke up in a room in the morning with this guy playing videogames who is just a couple of years younger than he was... :D

Dundees I knew I was close as in Crocodile Dundees, thanks Doug. I still can‘t believe that Sweetwaters is a Cougar Bar now. It wasn‘t when I was there (thank god I was in my 20‘s and prime cougar bait)more a new version of Cosmos, without all the drunken Phase training types.

Spin Doc, been there done that (long ago), could have been worse. Ok someone post the Cougar joints near Fort York so these guys know where not to go. I have no clue as I‘m an old married fart now.

Back