• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transcript Issues

markwick16

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been looking on this site for a few days now for help answering my question but I can't seem to find anything to answer my exact questions. So here it goes; I was wondering if I could apply without my college transcript? I have graduated from a Pre - Service Firefighter Education and Training college certificate program with honours, but I still have some outstanding tuition to pay and there is a hold on my college account so I haven't received my certificate or transcript. I'm trying to pay back the outstanding debt the best I can but I currently have a part time job that only makes enough money for rent and food. Should I wait until I have my tuition paid off and get my transcript before I start the application process? or is there a way I can go ahead and start the application process? If anyone has any feedback for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Ashley

markwick16

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF).

If you are applying for Fire fighter, there may be issue as it requires a graduation for a accredited fire service program. If you apply for anything else just indicate that this course is incomplete.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Okay thank you for your response! I was going to apply for either Firefighter, Medical Technician or Infantry Soldier.

Back