• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transfer from SRR to PRes-Qualifications

noneck

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a question that maybe someone on the board could assist with. I was transferred to the SRR from the PRes in Feb of 2000 after graduating from the RCMP Depot. I have been lobbying since then to have the QR&O's amended to allow RCMP members in to the PRes. This measure has now been successful with the amendment coming in to force prior to X-Mas (As I was told by D HR(Mil)).

Now my question, I was a substantive Infantry R031 Sgt (IPC 2) when I transfered, I completed ISCC in 1990 and have an Operational Tour (Op Harmony Roto 2), as well as several trade courses such as MG, Comms and Mortars. I have been informed by several people that I will be lucky if I am re-enrolled as as Cpl. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is there an appeal process and who would this be directed to or through?

Any help would be great, as this will no doubt effect a lot of other RCMP members who wish to re-enroll once the QR&O is amended.

Cheers
:cdn:

Mark......

Welcome back to the fray....You should remain substantive....If you are SRR, then a simple visit to the BOR should find you back in the unit where you belong. Worst case I would say that they give you your Cpl's and determine whether your skill set is still applicable. I hardly think that you'll end up having to do the PLQ crap, when you have the old school ISCC.

Back