• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trevor (Hiram) Roberts

gnplummer421

Inactive
Reaction score
For those in the Weapons trade that knew Hiram, he has passed away. There are no details as of yet.

RIP Hiram.

I cannot recall when I first met Hiram, but it was sometime in the mid-seventies.

I am not sure when I last saw him, either, but it was also a long time ago - possibly late-eighties in Germany.

He was an interesting and entertaining fellow back then.

R.I.P.

Moving this to "Thoughts & Prayers"

Loachman said:
I cannot recall when I first met Hiram, but it was sometime in the mid-seventies.

I am not sure when I last saw him, either, but it was also a long time ago - possibly late-eighties in Germany.

He was an interesting and entertaining fellow back then.

Loachman, you probably met him around the same time I did at one of the Arrowhead exercises at Ipperwash. Although he did hang around a lot with Sam L. He was a real character and I will miss him. I was just talking to Sam the other day and Hiram's name came up in the conversation.

RIP Hiram.

I can't remember if I met him while I was still in 4 RCR or afterwards. And I haven't seen Sam for probably around fifteen years either.

Heard about this at work today.  Didn't know Hiram that well, but when I was a Pl Comd in Meaford I bumped into him every now and then on the range.  He had gone civvy by that point, definitely was a told it like it is type of guy.

RIP Hiram. Although I didn't know him if he hung out with Sammy he must of been a character.
As for Sammy I last seen him was 4 years ago in Kingston at the 125th reunion.
He's a picture of us with Steve.
RCRReunion2008-1.jpg

Back