• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Troubles Booking Medical

kerr2320

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick background on my application, I'm a former reservist (on the supp reserve now) started my application in early June with CFRC Hamilton (Arty, Inf) , got everything rolling pretty quickly, sent in my release files, updated transcripts etc. I was called to set up a medical, and set up one for early the next week. (this was beginning of last month). I had to cancel due to coming down with the flu, but when I called back to book another one, I was told by the Duty Clerk that they were waiting on medical files to be sent from London, and that had to happen before I could book a medical.

So question is, should I call back again and try to reach a different person, as this maybe a fluke or should I just continue to play the waiting game?

Cheers all,

Kerr

KingofKeys said:
Wait until next Friday, and then call them back.

+1

There was a delay when I tried to schedule my medical appointment around this Sept-Oct, as well. There was high volume, or other trade(s) had priority, or something to that effect. I've been going through application process for several months now, and if there's one thing I've learned - you've got to call them back every few days and ask for what it is you need to get done. Keep at it and keep showing interest. There are so many applicants, they don't remember each and every one of us. You need to be persistent and to keep calling to remind them. Good luck. Cheers.

Back