• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Heart’s in the right place - shame the same can’t be said for the time & place assessment part of his brain :(

Problem for the NDP is that a new Liberal leader might want to distance they/them selves from Trudeau and the C&S agreement. At that point the NDP will have to make a decision without any leverage.

I still think the Libs and NDP will merge for the election in the same way the left is merging in France for their election to defeat La Penn.

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpeg
    IMG_0443.jpeg
    681.5 KB · Views: 2
Problem for the NDP is that a new Liberal leader might want to distance they/them selves from Trudeau and the C&S agreement. At that point the NDP will have to make a decision without any leverage.

I still think the Libs and NDP will merge for the election in the same way the left is merging in France for their election to defeat La Penn.
That could drive what is left of the Blue Liberals to the CPC. It could be a wash

A very experienced, centrist, Alberta political leader is about to be out of a job? Could Eastern Canada handle such a person for Liberal leader?

Poilievre kicks off summer campaign tour in Quebec | Power Play with Vassy Kapelos

Mr. Delusional:
After Trudeau challenges reliability of poll numbers, pollsters respond | Power & Politics

I saw a CPC attack ad on Trudeau yesterday playing in commercials during the hockey game.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought those couldn’t be aired until after the writ was dropped?

I saw a CPC attack ad on Trudeau yesterday playing in commercials during the hockey game.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought those couldn’t be aired until after the writ was dropped?
Nope. Political ads can be aired anytime. After the writ is dropped, they become subject to Elections Canada spending limits.

Survey says more bad news for Team Red …
No successor has been in the wings....very much like a dictatorship, with N Korea being an exception.

No successor has been in the wings....very much like a dictatorship ...
Less than refined comparison - we DO have mechanisms in place to allow politicians to effect change. What's lacking is political will, not fear of being thrown out of an upper story window ;)

Interesting bits to me from the latest Angus Reid: how many identify as less-than-fully-decided/undecided voters ....
1719250106544.png
... as well as how Trudeau jumping ship doesn't look like it would save said ship
1719250199330.png
If JT stays on to the bitter end, PP & Co'll be happier than pigs in poop for the upcoming campaign :)

No official results, but some initial reporting being certain enough to call a Team Blue win in Toronto-St. Paul's, with others hedging a bit ...
"Conservatives win longtime Liberal stronghold Toronto-St. Paul's in shock byelection result" (CBC.ca)
Archived link to Toronto Star article here if previous link doesn't work for you.

Again, no official results yet.

So, is the question being asked by JT?
We'll see ....

No official results, but some initial reporting being certain enough to call a Team Blue win in Toronto-St. Paul's, with others hedging a bit ...
"Conservatives win longtime Liberal stronghold Toronto-St. Paul's in shock byelection result" (CBC.ca)
Archived link to Toronto Star article here if previous link doesn't work for you.

Again, no official results yet.

So, is the question being asked by JT?
We'll see ....

Wow. If PMJT doesn’t decide to pack it in after this, nothing will do it.

Back