• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trump administration 2024-2028

Finally a Hegseth decision that I can agree with.



As usual with that bunch though the devil is in the details and who gets laid off. I have my thoughts.

Incidentally at a cap of ~857 GOFOs for a US military of ~1.3 million RegF and ~0.8 million reservists (1/2,450), they're a lot leaner than Canada's bunch at ~146 for ~69,000 and ~33,000 respectively (1/699). In other words, on a per capita basis, Canada has ~3.5 as many GOFOs as the Americans.

🍻
On the bright side we finally have more of something military related than the Americans.....
 
I value more than money. There are other elements at play in my personal assessment of whether or not I want to move back to the US. I just turned down an opportunity to takeover the operation of a Cyber group in DC because I don't agree with the values etc of that foreign country.

I say that to highlight that every individual will have their own criteria, and income may not be the only differentiator they consider.

I have the deepest respect for a person who will stand by their principles and values. We may not always agree. But I have a deeper respect for your position.
 
Back
Top