• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trust in our Institutions

Has your trust in our institutions changed?

• Total voters
Last edited:
PM security advisor, Jody Thomas, seen here thrown under the bus ....
Maybe technically correct, but we know where the buck stops, no?
so it becomes a "he said, she said" scenario where we know that someone is lying through their teeth. It is now up to the individual to decide which player has a better record for integrity and truth-saying. SAD

Sounds to me like the PMO staff pushed back on things they didn't like, so the PM's int/security advisor just stopped passing along things they knew would get push-back.

I once had a unit that had no interest in hearing the Met conditions, so I stopped trying to brief them. One day they wanted to do something that was unsafe in the conditions, someone got hurt, and all of the sudden Met mattered to the unit again...

Until we can figure out how to convert intelligence into evidence, which our democratic peers have figured out how to do, I think we’re boned. :mad:

The amount of ass-covering that happens in the upper levels of politics and bureaucracy is troubling to say the least. The result of all of this is more suffocating rules on the worker bees while the queens continue to enjoy the grapes and palm fronds. :mad:

The amount of ass-covering that happens in the upper levels of politics and bureaucracy is troubling to say the least. The result of all of this is more suffocating rules on the worker bees while the queens continue to enjoy the grapes and palm fronds. :mad:

This is how you get violent revolutions.

Opinion piece from G&M is not kind to the PM's performance.

Did anyone believe he would do anything other than this ? The country means absolutely nothing to this man. It's all about him and his ego. I also think he is very very scared of losing the next election.

Back