• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trying to find part of the application form online

Recruit_in_Progress

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I found this site a couple weeks ago while researching the trade I'm applying for and thought maybe you could help.

I went to my local CFRC last week and got an application form for the Reg Force. After going back through my job history both here in Canada and abroad I've made an absolute mess of my application form. Went online and downloaded the PDF file for DND Personal Data Verification Consent (http://cdn.forces.ca/_PDF2010/Department%20of%20National%20Defence%20AB%20BackCheck%20Consent%20Forms_111208.pdf), but the form I received from CFRC here in Halifax also had an addtional sheet attached to it for additional employeers that did not fit in the first 3 spots. Above link does not have that page which is one of the two I need and cannot find.

2nd is the long security clearance form for people who have lived or have relatives outside of Canada. Cannot find this anywhere.

If anyone knows where to find them online that would be amazing as I'm not going to have a chance to stop in to the RC till Wednesday and I'm hopping to have everything ready for them.

Thanks in advance

Hi Recruit_in_Progress,

I don't know about the additional sheet to the Personal Data Verification Consent form, but I do know where to find the security clearance long form.

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/theapplicationprocess-106#step2-2

Forces.ca --> The Application Process --> Step 2 --> bottom of the page, click on "Security Clearance Form"

I also had to fill this out as I have lived outside of Canada, so I know that this is the right form.

Hope this helps!

Exactly what I was looking for. If I can't find the other one I can fill that in quickly enough at the RC.

Thank you very much  ;D

Hey, I noticed the exact same thing after screwing up on some of the forms I got a the Regiment. When I went online I found that there was a page missing. But I handed it in, and they never asked after it, and Im finished the applic. process. So I wouldn't worry.  :)

Hey Recruit_In_Progress, you may have already solved your problem, but I messed up on my sheet and couldn't find a new one. I was told by a recruiter to just copy the format of the boxes on the main document onto a blank piece of paper and then sign my name underneath all the added details. Hope your problem is solved.

Back