• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ukraine Airliner helps locals Trenton, ON deal with their tall trees.... :)

don't you just hate sitting down and finding that the seat is broken and has been cobbled back into some semblance of "fixed"

"EVIL VERN" was my roomie on my our threes, I won't tell you what he did to my pillow but I am sure it resembled what he did in his pants on that particular incident.

BTW payback was SWEET

mover1 said:
"EVIL VERN" was my roomie on my our threes, I wont tell you what he did to my pillow but I am sue it resembles what he did in his pants on that particular incident.

BTW payback was SWEET

;D

I don't even have to wager a guess as to what he did. Mind you -- he'd insist that I was the "evil Vern" based on some of my shenanigans and radio shows (actually it was he who suggested my "Monster Name" which will live forever in CFS Alert history).  >:D

You should email that to that blogger who is so against Canada buying the C-17! He was complaining about 3500' takeoff, I wonder how many feet that was? ;D

Regards

Kent

I love it..... "we have Smirnoff!!!......"

Back