• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Uniden BC72XLT scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrianHarris said:
Ask teh guy who talks russian, scott, Sir! Permission to speak sir!

Sicher! Sprechen.

Мы любопытно, что вы хотите сказать.

Мы уверены, что вы никогда не узнаете, как мы это делаем.

ibtl_2.gif

BrianHarris said:
See you know the Russian language! Do you think by admitting it hafl-heartedly would be taken the opposite way, Scott. No!! It was a shot in the dark! But it never went in or through...you are a busted Russian spy..see you know how to speak russian

Okay, so I was going to put a popcorn smiley, but instead I decided that I'm gonna be the better person, and just call a spade a shovel.

Would someone please ban this ahole already? How much bandwith is this wasting? Honestly? In real life he's probably wasting our precious air.

*puff* *puff* *puff*

wasting our air...

*puff* *puff* *puff*

AIR THAT RUSSIANS ARE TRYING TO STEAL THROUGH CUBAN AIRSPACE!!! OH MAH GAWD!!! HE'S RIGHT!!!

*puff* *puff* *puff*

Anyone else notice that those popups saying that your firewall blocked the site from downloading a file, mysteriously started AFTER he joined?

*puff* *puff* *puff*

Sapplicant said:
Okay, so I was going to put a popcorn smiley, but instead I decided that I'm gonna be the better person, and just call a spade a shovel.

Would someone please ban this ahole already? How much bandwith is this wasting? Honestly? In real life he's probably wasting our precious air.

Request denied, Comrade Sapplicant. Can not you see we are busy trying to recruit dear Brian to the cause?

Brian, Brian Mulroney called and he says there is going to be a baseball strike at the Edmonton oil refineries and that AQ is defo involved. I suggest we do something ASAP before football hooligansim reigns supreme. Now call the Red Baron and we'll get out there as fast as we can

Ahh, Comrade Sapplicant, now you see what we need here! Pass that blunt over and let's endeavor to UNDERSTAND Comrade Brian.

Pajulste

*puff* *puff* *puff*

Pretty sure Brian is that foul-mouthed Spirit of Truth preacher in his spare time.

*puff* *puff* *puff*

The money he makes as a televangelist will help him buy the equipment he needs for his anti-spy spy ring.

*puff* *puff* *puff*

WALKING ON SUNSHINE NEVER FELT SO GOOD!!!

And that's OUR fault?

Brian, don't pay attention to recceguy, he is one of those "good guys" from Canuckistan. He is my arch enemy!

Thanks a lot guys. Another April Fools idea down the tubes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back