• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2019

There is one confirmed SCP and one CFR from 8 Wing Trenton, but haven't heard anything on UTPNCM offers yet.. Anyone hear anything?

nordi said:
There is one confirmed SCP and one CFR from 8 Wing Trenton, but haven't heard anything on UTPNCM offers yet.. Anyone hear anything?

I've saw couple SCP offers within the last two weeks but nothing yet for UTPNCM. However, I don't know anyone who applied for UTP except for myself...

Cheers

8 WPSO Office sent out an email to the CCLK's on Tuesday stating offers will begin to come out. It didn't have any dates attached to it but said that offers would be sent direct to the member and the +Unit accounts. 

Was away from work for a few weeks...seen the post last night that msgs were beginning to be drafted and got really excited to check my email this morning. There was nothing there yet though :( Good luck everyone!

I'm off to the field for the next two months, was hoping to hear back by now but hopefully I'll have good news from the field OR. Good luck everyone!

Just got my UTPNCM offer today for CELE, going to RMC in September! Still can't believe it! Good luck to you guys!

nordi said:
Just got my UTPNCM offer today for CELE, going to RMC in September! Still can't believe it! Good luck to you guys!

Congrats! So you received via official channel? Did the msg get emailed directly to you?

I got an email directly from them, with an attached pdf containing offer.

nordi said:

Congrats! Hopefully we will hear something next week!

nordi said:

Congrats! When I read your post I ran back into work to see if my offer for AERE came in, but nothing yet. My CoC told me offers are supposed to come out next week, and I'm glad they're sending them early this year. Even if I'm not selected, it will be nice to know instead of waiting another two months to find out.

Thanks!

It looks like the offers should roll out this week. Good luck!

Haha I know. it was mostly a joke to indicate Im basically sitting here waiting for an offer. There is a page for msg traffic that I have refreshed more times today then ever in my life though ha.

K1tesurf said:
Haha I know. it was mostly a joke to indicate Im basically sitting here waiting for an offer. There is a page for msg traffic that I have refreshed more times today then ever in my life though ha.

Yea I hear ya! So on that msg page(if ACIMS) you should be able to go to the top and set an alert. It will send you an email whenever any new messages are added to the list, that way all you need to do is watch your email lol

What is the ACIMS page? Other than Nordi has anyone heard of others offers coming through? Good luck to everyone

Back