• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unread posts / new replies

Jungle

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
The shortcuts to Unread posts / new replies at the top of the page have disappeared.

Click on the arrow circled in blue and it should come back.

Don't worry, it comes up from time to time and it will again. It's a pretty subtle arrow and easy to miss.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Click on the arrow circled in blue and it should come back.

Thank you. I have been using Army Forum for six months, and only today I have found this feature to easily check unread posts and new replies.

Why the unread posts are limited to 10? I notice in some php forums unread posts are visible for unlimited pages sorted in order by time when I click the link for 'View new posts'.

s2184 said:
Why the unread posts are limited to 10? I notice in some php forums unread posts are visible for unlimited pages sorted in order by time when I click the link for 'View new posts'.

I can attest that they go well beyond 10. I have 681 pages of unread posts. :) Be aware though that the link at the top simply shows unread posts since your last visit, so if you visit frequently it may be a low number. Down at the bottom there is a button to show all unread topics, which may be what you're looking for. At least until you see the list of them. ;)

Back