• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

URINE Questions

• Thread starter dave_conolly
  • Start date
sethh said:
I just had my medical exam today and I did not undergo any urine test. I just did hearing/vision/flexibility(etc). Does anyone know why I wasn't tested?(I'm 17 btw)

Are you worried they missed something you may have accidentally on purpose neglected to mention during the interview/history taking?

MM

The only reason anyone would ever worry about a urine test is if they reasonably fear they wouldn’t piss clean. Don’t try to convince any of us otherwise.

Correction: As was mentioned earlier in the thread, flight crew gets tested, but that’s neither here nor there...

In any event, lay off the kid. This is hardly necessary. ‘Sounds to me like he honestly thought he WOULD be tested as part of the process and was confused as to why he wasn’t. Even if that’s not the case, it doesn’t matter. The question was asked and answered. Conjecture as to why the question was asked in the first place or thoughts running through their head is wasting everyone’s time. If the OP cares to offer more information, then fine. It’s not necessary to make them feel sheepish for asking.

To Sethh:

We encourage users to try and find information related to their questions just in case the topic has already been addressed.

Staff

I have a medical test in 5 days and I drink beet juice before working out. Since the juice makes urine red in colour, should I stop drinking it for now? I don't want to further the poecess or cause delays

EncryotoID 71974738 said:
I have a medical test in 5 days and I drink beet juice before working out. Since the juice makes urine red in colour, should I stop drinking it for now? I don't want to further the poecess or cause delays

As has been mentioned many many times on here, there is no urine dip for the medical exam. It’s not a medical exam like when you see your regular doctor. It’s more of a medical history review with a few range of motion tests.

That being said, if you get in you will not be allowed to keep food on the floor (in your room) at BMQ so you won’t be drinking your beer juice before those workouts. So you may want to get used to working out without it.

Back