• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariomike

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
It is in the nature of 21st century US politics that the 2020 campaign is almost underway now.

United States presidential election, 2020

Potential Candidates
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2020#Potential_candidates

Remius said:
Man, really, this soon?

US Election: 2016 

Started: November 09, 2012
http://milnet.ca/forums/threads/108210.0.html

mariomike said:
US Election: 2016 

Started: November 09, 2012
http://milnet.ca/forums/threads/108210.0.html

That doesn't help  [Xp

Michelle Obama vs Trump.  I said it first.

Remius said:
Michelle Obama vs Trump.

Michelle Obama: 'I will not run for president'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/16/politics/michelle-obama-president-sxsw/

"No, no," he said at a town hall event in Louisiana in January. "No, no, no. No, no. Let me tell ya, there are three things that are certain in life: death, taxes and Michelle is not running for president. That, I can tell you."

If Michelle Obama follows the Hillary Clinton template ... she'll be the Dem nominee for president in 2032.

Now, she is someone that would be hard to run against.  She might very well be the silver bullet the democrats need to shoot the big bad wolf (of wall street).

jollyjacktar said:
Now, she is someone that would be hard to run against.  She might very well be the silver bullet the democrats need to shoot the big bad wolf (of wall street).
That's quite a prediction this early on, bud  ;D  Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots of time for "events" ...

milnews.ca said:
That's quite a prediction this early on, bud  ;D  Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots of time for "events" ...

And there will be events. 

True enough, but she's someone who hasn't, I believe, blotted her copybook and is liked and admired by many.  Unlike Billary.  She could perhaps find the time to shit the bed down the road, but I doubt it.

jollyjacktar said:
True enough, but she's someone who hasn't, I believe, blotted her copybook and is liked and admired by many.  Unlike Billary.  She could perhaps find the time to crap the bed down the road, but I doubt it.

I was referring to the President Elect ;)

I suspect there will be tremendous pressure on her to run.  Despite her protests.  She's squeaky clean, well spoken and would be a far better choice to be the first Woman President.

Remius said:
the first Woman President.

I guess we can scratch First Lady Melania off the list as she was not born in the U.S.

mariomike said:
I guess we can scratch First Lady Melania off the list as she was not born in the U.S.

Ha!  Except now President Elect Trump actually has enough control to change that rule.

Remius said:
I was referring to the President Elect ;)

I suspect there will be tremendous pressure on her to run.  Despite her protests.  She's squeaky clean, well spoken and would be a far better choice to be the first Woman President.

I couldn't agree more, wrt to Mrs O.  The Donald.... well he will be interesting to say the least.

jollyjacktar said:
... she's someone who hasn't, I believe, blotted her copybook and is liked and admired by many.  Unlike Billary.  She could perhaps find the time to shit the bed down the road, but I doubt it.
The cynic in me thinks even over that timeframe, she may not have shaken the "Hillary stink" off her  >:D

Hello Keystone, goodbye TPP, China we've got to talk, JT so what's NAFTA worth to ya?,  NATO, we ain't carrying the whole can anymore.....

Remius said:
Ha!  Except now President Elect Trump actually has enough control to change that rule.

Not going to happen.  That would open the door for Justin Bieber to run.    >:D

George Wallace said:
Not going to happen.  That would open the door for Justin Bieber to run.    >:D

That might actually force him to renounce his Canadian citizenship though. So still a win for us. You have to look for the silver linings George.

Ofercrissake!

:facepalm:

Givitafukkinrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back