• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

USMC vs Canadian Army..whos better?

PMedMoe said:
Airsoft Ninja:

5846146661_3064aa4b8d.jpg

Paintball Predator:

tumblr_lcvm3ymk231qa1o5zo1_500.png

Thanks Moe....your sense of humour is dark......which is very cool!!

CDN Aviator said:
Moe, you scare me sometimes........
I scare everyone sometimes.... 
11.gif

Jim Seggie said:
Thanks Moe....your sense of humour is dark......which is very cool!!

No problem, Jim.  After all, I am just lounging around a hotel room in Toronto.  ;)

Jim Seggie said:
And I in a hotel room in Edmonton......

Well, I think I'm going to head to the lounge for a celebratory martini.  Even if it does mean sitting with the geriatric lawn bowlers who are here for a tournament...... 

Cheers!  :cheers:

Well the Canadian army has better training but the u.s. marine corps has better equipment and is better funded, but i'm sure there are more differences.

max wood said:
Well the Canadian army has better training but the u.s. marine corps has better equipment and is better funded, but i'm sure there are more differences.

How do you know who has better training, etc? Also, what are you basing "better" off of?

As you can see, this thread from 2011 turned into a thrilling discussion about aliens and ninjas; it is no longer about the Canadian Army or the USMC  :D

FYI, it is US Marine Corps, and Canadian Army

Which is worse:
The initial question that started this thread...or the fact that through sheer mytosis made it to three pages...:)

Am I the only one who awards MilPoints for comments made several years ago then feels stupid about it because I didn't realize how old this thread was? Woopsies...

-Skeletor- said:
How do you know who has better training, etc? Also, what are you basing "better" off of?

As you can see, this thread from 2011 turned into a thrilling discussion about aliens and ninjas; it is no longer about the Canadian Army or the USMC  :D

FYI, it is US Marine Corps, and Canadian Army

Well I guess I wouldn't say that I just know there recruit training is longer

If the "Ultimate Warrior" series comes back - perhaps they could use this as a segment ;D

Inquisitor said:
If the "Ultimate Warrior" series comes back - perhaps they could use this as a segment ;D

And everyone who has posted in this thread gets portrayed.

I realize this is an old thread, but the one episode I've ever seen of this show was hilarious (GSG-9 vs LAPD SWAT).

The look on the german guy's face when they tried to tell him the US had the more 'devastating' shotgun was hilrious; "But he has no head.  It is gone!"  The teutonic shock at the obvious flaw in their reasoning was too good to be true.

I guess I could always employ the 'social hand grenade' as my special noodlely nerd skill.

To Max  and others - My ultimate warrior post was in very bad  taste

I apologize unreservedly.

I hope that was not what was causing you to think of leaving.

I will not excuse myself.

I wish you  well

Inquisitor said:
To Max  and others - My ultimate warrior post was in very bad  taste

I apologize unreservedly.

I hope that was not what was causing you to think of leaving.

I will not excuse myself.

I wish you  well

You should just learn to shut up. Rather than posting shit around the board and then running around following up with apologies, in every thread, for your verbal\ social\ posting ineptitude.

Back