• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VRAB favorable descision wait time

soldier2000

Reaction score
I did a VRAB in Feb and received my favorable descision mid march, from there what's the wait time? When I called VAC they told me it was in process. What was you waiting time when VRAB descision was received? Thanks

I did my board the end of Nov, got my letters just before Christmas and got money increase by end Feb. I would say you should get it any time now. Don’t wait for the letters, they take forever. Keep checking your payment amounts in VAC. I did that daily until I received. VACs comms are terrible.

I did my board the end of Nov, got my letters just before Christmas and got money increase by end Feb. I would say you should get it any time now. Don’t wait for the letters, they take forever. Keep checking your payment amounts in VAC. I did that daily until I received. VACs comms are terrible.
Thanks for the info

I did a VRAB in Feb and received my favorable descision mid march, from there what's the wait time? When I called VAC they told me it was in process. What was you waiting time when VRAB descision was received? Thanks
How long of a wait from when you request a review?

Does anyone know what the wait time is on increases to disability assessment, or what happens after the VRAB? A decision letter from the VRAB was uploaded by BPA, in which an increase to the disability assessment was awarded. Curious to the timeline since VAC will not need to adjudicate the %

Back