• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wainright in April for BMQ

You guys sure are lucky! I bet I just missed this BMQ by a few days.  Apparently now I have to wait a bit longer due to the CFs fiscal year coming to a close at the end of March,  they have met their numbers. Thats what the recruiting centre told me. Ahh well here's to waiting  ;) :cdn:

:salute: To whom ever posted those BMQ pictures thank you!  Though they only made more more excited!  Anybody else all so going in as a CRWM?

IM so Excited!  Only <7 Days, 4 Hours, 13 minutes left!!! ;D>

is that tent city still there? we lived there when we did our QL2 and 3 10yrs ago. It's nice that you guys live in the barrick.

Prefect said:
As of March 2nd it still looked like that, I don't think they've had many above 0 days there yet so I imagine it stills looks similar.

www.midst.ca/lemurs/ for a few more randomly selected pictures (I don't want to ruin the surprise entirely :p).

Can you show more pic of your bed area? wouldn't like to know more about the inspection.

klee519 said:
is that tent city still there? we lived there when we did our QL2 and 3 10yrs ago. It's nice that you guys live in the barrick.

You mean the tent city just North of the Mess Hall? Yes it's still there, they now have concrete pads for the tents and proper washing facilities.

career_radio-checker said:
You mean the tent city just North of the Mess Hall? Yes it's still there, they now have concrete pads for the tents and proper washing facilities.

that's the one, we had great time there

Ok i have a huge question, surprised it has not been asked!!!  Are we allowed to bring anything like cell phones and so on?  Im addicted to texting lol
:threat:

Definately bring a cell phone if you plan on calling someone! The chances of getting a pay phone are slim. This depends on your course staff, but most likely your cell phone will be locked up with everything else you bring until you have sufficient free time or the weekend off.

Also bring laptops and things, there is wireless internet access at the Junior Ranks Lounge.

CRMNFROG said:
Ok i have a huge question, surprised it has not been asked!!!  Are we allowed to bring anything like cell phones and so on?  Im addicted to texting lol
:threat:

Sure bring it. Just make sure you have a REALLY long antenna

Wainwright was ......different to say the least. Alberta made me miss Ontario too. I'm actually looking forward to BIQ, now that the snow is gone it should make it more enjoyable.

Back