• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Waiting for BMQ

void3211

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So I applied for AVN tech on Jan 2010, passed CFAT and etc, and had the inverview on Sep 2010 and still waiting for BMQ. At the interview the recruiter gave me the service number and said 'Just wait till April and you'll be fine.'

It's almost March now and I haven't got any notice for BMQ yet. So I'm just wondering if they usually send the notice for swearing just before the BMQ, or a few weeks before. Thanks people.

If you are eventually selected for a job offer, someone from your recruiting centre will call you with the details.  There is usually lots of notice.  It would not be a bad idea to call and check on your application, given the time that has passed since your interview.

Just hang tight.  The reason you were told April is because that's the beginning of the fiscal year.  Don't stress and just be ready for that call.  They can't offer you a spot that doesn't exist yet, right?
Good luck!

Thank you all for the advice. I think I'd better stop being nervous and just make myself ready for the BMQ and ahead.  :nod:

All I can say is, don't give your dream up even if it means waiting for a long period of time. Patience is key. Good Luck

Be smart about it. Take the time you're waiting on that phone call to prepare. Mentally and physically. Start exercising, get into the right habits, it all just makes life easier for you at the end of it all.

Back