• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walk up drive through

Biohazardxj

Inactive
Reaction score
Had to share this.  I went to the drive through bank machine today.  In front of me was a person in a Jeep Liberty.  The person pulled as far right as they could, got out of the Jeep, walked to the ATM, got some money out and then back into the Jeep and drove away.  Got a good laugh out if it, wish I had had a camera.    Yes the bank was open and there is an ATM inside. 

I've walked through a few McDonald's drive-through's before...but I was was drunk each of those times....Also, on one particularly deep state of inebriation, some friends and I discovered that shopping carts register at the order box (that drive thru told us they'd only serve us in a vehicle that was recognized at the order box)

Once in the states I had to walk through a drive thru ATM system because the gas station down the street didn accept interact (like many places in the US actually).

There's a McD and a Tim's here that will only serve via the drive in after midnight. Not limited to cars though, they accept foot traffic.

Most places south of the border won't serve you as a walk thru, because of insurance and liability.

Back