• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

George Wallace said:
;D  Of course (s)he isn't, so his/her name will not match the photos of people we know. 

We have already seen that (s)he claims to have been posted to Units that did not match the locations (s)he said (s)he lived.

I am sure that if (s)he did produce a S/N that it would be an invalid one.

(S)He likely never had anything issued--it all being purchased at a Surplus Store or on Ebay.

(S)He likely couldn't figure out the size of any of the articles; boots, pants, shirts, jackets, gas mask, etc.

All I need is a last name, first name (initials help too), and I can find the service number from that, thus being able to find all the mentioned items, IF in fact they are legit, and I very much doubt Walter is legit. But it gives me something to do when I'm at work :D

CEEBEE501 said:
So is a Lieutenant Corporal a NCM, NCO or Commissioned Officer? 
I must Know so I can too achieve this prestigious rank.  :p

Well, speaking as a retired Brigadier Corporal, I can safely say that it's a made up rank.

So Kat, does that mean I'm not actually going to make Colonel-Private??? I was ever so hoping to attain that next pay incentive, aww shucks.

Chapeski said:
All I need is a last name, first name (initials help too), and I can find the service number from that, thus being able to find all the mentioned items, IF in fact they are legit, and I very much doubt Walter is legit. But it gives me something to do when I'm at work :D

"Muller" was given as a last name on at least one occasion, however never in the 140+ pages of posts he made did he mention his first. I suppose he knows a little bit about PERSEC after all  :camo:

In the post where he put up Pte Costall's picture he claimed he was "Corp. Kelly Sikorski", PPLCI, JTF-2 Stryker, and Seaman for eight years", or something to that effect.

Neo Cortex said:
"Muller" was given as a last name on at least one occasion, however never in the 140+ pages of posts he made did he mention his first. I suppose he knows a little bit about PERSEC after all  :camo:

Neo Cortex said:

Perhaps he had trouble remember which one he was using this time. I don't believe Walts are one-time only offenders.

Redeye said:
In the post where he put up Pte Costall's picture he claimed he was "Corp. Kelly Sikorski", PPLCI, JTF-2 Stryker, and Seaman for eight years", or something to that effect.

Ah, yes! You're right. Well, excepting that incident (and judging by its lack of an Internet footprint I'm guessing it's a false name) he never gave any other biographical details, beyond his date of birth and family structure.

There are 48 Sikorskis and 74 Mullers in Saskatchewan (including a Kelly Muller...) Perhaps some Reservists should go on a Civil Affairs mission? ;D

Edit: Whoops, accidentally double-quoted.

Ha I just found a new rank
Was watching "basic up" as youtube suggested it for me.
"Master Seamen Sargent"
Wonder If He attained this rank?

I think I'm going to start calling myself a Lance Captain.

CEEBEE501 said:
"Master Seamen Sargent"

CEEBEE501 said:
"Master Seamen Sargent"

Was this spoken by someone who knew what they were talking about, or was it a nervous Recruit trying to address or respond to someone? I am listening to the Basic Up video right now and I haven't heard it (yet) but I'm going to be listening for it.

Otis said:
Was this spoken by someone who knew what they were talking about, or was it a nervous Recruit trying to address or respond to someone? I am listening to the Basic Up video right now and I haven't heard it (yet) but I'm going to be listening for it.

Was on one of the obstacle course runs after they fall of the bridge thing and the Master seamen asked them if they cant run and yell at the same time
Im on episode 7 now cant remember which one it was, I think maybe 3 or 4

CEEBEE501 said:
"Master Seamen Sargent"
Of course his last name could just be Sargent, when I was in BN we had a guy like that. Got troops all confused when he was a MCpl, then when he promoted to Sgt it just sounded funny.

As was a Sgt SQ we had whose last name was Major.  Always hilarious on Parade when the OC called out "Sergeant Major!" and he would get two "Sir!" responses.

It looks like our Poser friend has decided not to go back to his gaming community as he was last active 11 june. I wonder where else he has been trying to pass himself off as a JTF2 Stryker?

George Wallace said:
As was a Sgt SQ we had whose last name was Major.  Always hilarious on Parade when the OC called out "Sergeant Major!" and he would get two "Sir!" responses.

Where did Rube go? Knew him as a Corporal.

George Wallace said:

Back in the day when I was with the Royal Winnipeg Rifles, we had a Major Anema.

My chemistry teacher has a "cool" one, hes a reservist here in the city.
Cpl.Coull
We told him he should have taken the offer he got to be an officer so that he could have worked his way up to Cpt. Coull and Col. Coull
:p

My Regiment used to have a 2Lt Hazard.  He would have gone far if he had been able to stick around - Major Hazard for sure - even, quite possibly General Hazard.  Well, maybe not that high - though Major General Hazard possibly.

CEEBEE501 said:
My chemistry teacher has a "cool" one, hes a reservist here in the city.
Cpl.Coull
We told him he should have taken the offer he got to be an officer so that he could have worked his way up to Cpt. Coull and Col. Coull
:p

Back