• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Journeyman said:
Oh man, such a small community -- so many witnesses.......  :-[

Bearing in mind, devil39, I also have pictures....somewhere.......dammit  :nod:

Not a real threat... you'd have to get them out of your film camera, then have them developped, then find someone with one of those fancy scanner things to put them on the interwebs so you could share them...

...I thought the little pterodactyl inside the camera chiseling away on the marble was only black and white...no hope of colourizing...

Journeyman said:
  :mad:                        ;D

So sayeth the guy who, in a mere two days, will be as old as my mother was when she became a great grandma.  It's early I know, but you're welcome.  :-*

Here is one I just saw on the Cornwallis FB page.  They are outing him.

Edit:  Saw the post by RoyalDrew.  Same guy, but I couldn't see the pics RD put up.

211RadOp said:
Here is one I just saw on the Cornwallis FB page.  They are outing him.

Edit:  Saw the post by RoyalDrew.  Same guy, but I couldn't see the pics RD put up.

Maybe he's 4 PPCLI?

Kirsten, Mike and Mike9C - I'm rewriting our former shytebubble...but I will also be sending the link to an old buddy I haven't talked to in 20 odd years who is the MP that had him locked up and kept going back to the jail every 6 months to ensure he didn't get an early parole.  For those who don't know, this guy was actually a medic in 1 Fd Amb in the early 90's, was a fast talking (alleged) medical supply salesman who talked himself into the Med A trade with a warrant oustanding for sexual assault.  He also got caught with a stolen CD in his possession that he'd wear on occasions.  He popped up both on Facebook and Linked In with a similar BS profile about him being a PA/MO with superninja medical specialty training and that he's a war hero.  https://www.facebook.com/scott.lepage.104?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/scott.lepage.104/about

Anyways, I'm sending him another note, as well as one to stolenvalor.ca and our mutual MP friend as I promised him LAST time he did this.

Kirsten, as for the wheelchair dude, I know no such person by that name, and the mug don't look familiar either...I left a reply to one of your comments on his page.

MM

I read the Medal of Honour account. So touching..

AND he left/lost his daughter too? Seems like a best worst case scenario for sympathy.

MM your the best.  I would have reported all the same but due to one of the other children this man fathered connection to me I have tried to keep an arms length. 

By the way your post about the other guy has disappeared.  interesting eh.

George Wallace said:
Looking at his photo, I wonder if he has any teeth?
All pulled out so the bad guys can't do any forensic dentistry ID on him.

Kirsten Luomala said:
Is this "other guy" Clint Hardman?
Yes it is
It got merged with this thread; it's a few pages back now (before the requisite Monty Python tangent).

Unless you're talking about a FB post, in which case I can't help you.

Kirsten Luomala said:
MM your the best.  I would have reported all the same but due to one of the other children this man fathered connection to me I have tried to keep an arms length. 

By the way your post about the other guy has disappeared.  interesting eh.

I left out a few of those other points out on purpose for that reason and others I'm sure you are aware of.

As for the second one, I'm not surprised for some reason...though on both counts I should change the PW on my FB account to make sure I don't get hacked by one of these Freaks O' Nature.

MM

William Webb Ellis said:
Why do you think it was deleted, or am I being outsmarted by the internet.

Because most of the posts asking for his unit, years served ect mysteriously disappear.  MM who's real I'd I know did post similar to mine and within 30 mins it was taken down.  Now there are quite a few posts asking the same questions and he is having trouble keeping up.  Clint Hardman (I doubt his real name). Is a scam artist and is using fake service in the military to gain sympathy for this latest endeavor.

He deserves to be outed

Back