• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted - RCEME shoulder titles for old combats

eme411

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for a few sets of RCEME shoulder titles for the old combat slip ons , type used prior to forces amalgamation , new or used ok, also any other interesting EME items

Did such a thing ever get made even?  Did the OD combats even come out before unification?  I thought we stayed in battle dress in the 60's....

I drew my combat clothing in Gagetown from the 1 RCHA clothing stores in Sep 64 and 4 CIBG, I think, already had been issued the kit. As I recall the initial issue was one jacket, two shirts, one pair of winter pants and one pair of boots along with two sets of slip ons.

Old Sweat said:
I drew my combat clothing in Gagetown from the 1 RCHA clothing stores in Sep 64 and 4 CIBG, I think, already had been issued the kit. As I recall the initial issue was one jacket, two shirts, one pair of winter pants and one pair of boots along with two sets of slip ons.

I stand corrected, but I joined in the 80's and I've never seen even in the RCEME School heritage room a OD RCEME slipon.  They must be very rare now.  Looking forward to the new RCEME accoutrements though!

There is something else you will not find in the room , Cam Magazine , printed in 43, 44 and 45 published by the Directorate of Mechanical Maintenance NDHQ, everything was for motor transport, service info , how to in the field etc, very cool little books, still missing 4 issues,

Little pricey but:

mINsJjtc5oUPwF_ppEarocQ.jpg

Original Canadian -Pre. 1968 -5-Combat Officer Rank - RCEME/RCAMC

Back