• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted to Buy: 1964 Pattern Ruck bag and straps/pads in CADPAT Arid (Desert)

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I know that CP Gear has the 1964 Patttern 'Rucksack Universal C1' bag and related straps and pads in CADPAT, but does anyone know if they are or will be making it in CADPAT Arid?

The bag they make is cordura, and is 20% bigger than the old issue types.

I would be keen for an Arid bag, straps and pads.

Any input here?

Regards,

Wes

Wheeler's has access to the arid fabric... perhaps contact them see if they'll do one off as a special order?

I assume you mean "Rucksack, Universal, C2" and not "Cargo Pack, 1964"?

Tom

I think the only things, in the Wheeler's catalog, that's CADPAT Arid are the name tags. So, they do have the material in stock.

E-mail them for a special order on the 1964 Rucksack in CADPAT Arid.

Or, e-mail them for a special order on their Rucksack cover in CADPAT Arid:

http://www.wheelersonline.com/detail.asp?product_id=5007

TCBF said:
I assume you mean "Rucksack, Universal, C2" and not "Cargo Pack, 1964"?

Tom

Tom,

Cargo pack? Where am I asking for one of these? They were truly crap in a big way,and I do remember that well.

I seek a arid CADPAT bag (straps etc) for the generic C1 Ruck (C2 must have been a mod, because the one I have specifically says C1), and they were developed along with the 64 ptrn webbing and cargo pack all at the same time. My old ruck bag is made in 1967.

freddy,

I thought of asking them for a custom job, or even supplying them with AUSCAM cordura to make me one up, but I reckon they'd be asking big bucks anyways for either AUSCAM or arid CADPAT. However if a bunch of us got together and asked for an arid 'run' they might do this at a standard cost, and we all could save. Is anyone interested in this??

Cheers,

Wes

Wes,

Joe Clayton was at the Calgary Gun Show this weekend.  He gave me a CADPAT outside uberrized inside C2 ruck bag to show the kit shops in edmonton and Wainwright.  I asked him about desert CADPAT, he said "If I sell enough of these.." He can be contacted at:

jclayton@tbaytel.net

Meanwhile, I will flog his business cards around to try and get the ball rolling.

Tom

Back