• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Went Fast For Me.

Kuon

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, this is my story before I head off to BMQ.

So it started off by me going to my local offices and getting the right packages, this is February 16th. So once that is done I get booked for my aptitude test on March 2nd. Funny thing, I got my $5 for my travel and such, and it comes 10:00 AM and we get into the room where the computers are with no keyboards and mine freezes and wont go further, so I get told to come back for 12:00 and come in again, so I go over to MC,Donald's for some breakfest and get reimbursed. So back on point, I get my test done and pass, I sit in the waiting room for another 30 Min's and get asked who wants to do there interview, me and this other guy where the chooses, but since I Went for breakfest, he'll go for launch. Okay so I nail my interview, TIP*** ( if he/she ask es you why your over their or along any lines, follow with: To neutralize the enemy. So I get booked for my medical for March 9th. I get into the offices of that day, long wait, few familiar faces. Get called in, eye test,hearing test, "Whizz on the stick" test(call it that because he told me to whizz on it.) Done that, get striped naked(not really, down to my shorts, so TIP*** where shorts under your jeans, so your not in your boxers) So after that I get a green light and was told I'll get a call.
So that brings me today. March 11th I get a call to book to get sworn in. I however will get a call tomorrow to accept it, because I asked how long I could hold my bootcamp since I will leave April 6th insted of March 30th.  So, That's my story, I'm not tip top shape but I have heart, now if anything, I'm Idel for any Candide, Because I don't have any allergy's,eye sight is fine, hearing, so forth.

Questions|? I have a few.

I've read over other posts a such, but I will get taught the right stuff to keep them happy? and Will they give me a list to get the right items or will it all be in the ANNEX?

Thanks
Kuon~~

If I understand your question, it is when you go to basic will they teach you everything you need to know? The answer is yes. They will give you joining instructions that will tell you exactly what you can bring and cannot bring and if you have any questions ask the recruiting centre, they are very patient and have the most upto date info.

Just a question:

what do you mean by "probe stuff"?

Yes, it is the CANEX.
rolleyes.gif

:salute:
**Update**
So, I Will be sworen in on March 25th 2009
I also get my train Ticket then to. Leave April 5th and then Start BMQ on April 6th.

Like I said before, Any qestions Give me a shout.

Pte Basic Howe

I'll see you there! I also start BMQ April 6th in St. Jean.

My process was also amazingly fast... I went in the last week of Feb to drop off my application, I had written a CFAT in 2002 which was still valid, so I completed by Interview and Medical on March 12th and was offered April 6th BMQ on the 13th. I applied to be a Vehicle Tech and I guess its in a serious need for people... but it was far quicker than I expected... I've only been running about 6 weeks and now I only have 3 more weeks to push myself before I have to complete the expres test and start the course so I'm kind of nervous about it lol.

Back