• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What a way to take someone down...

That is a different way to take someone down, but by the look of it, it looks very effective  ;D

beautiful.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

People choose what laws they break - - he was just introduced to the laws of physics  ;)

This is someting you see in holltwood movies..... but again ouchhhh. ;D

Why didn't they have a sniper ready for as soon as he let go of the hostages,  or why didn't they wire a bomb to  his seat with a radio detonator?  Although,  if you don't have time to do that I suppose running him over with a car is effective too...

I guess that is the reason why paramedics refer to motorcyclists as mobile organ donors.

ha ha I got away I can't beleive this worked, I am invinci........ :blotto:

Zell_Dietrich said:
Why didn't they have a sniper ready for as soon as he let go of the hostages,  or why didn't they wire a bomb to  his seat with a radio detonator?  Although,  if you don't have time to do that I suppose running him over with a car is effective too...

Cheap and effective. And one hell of a stress reliever.

warspite said:
ha ha I got away I can't beleive this worked, I am invinci........ :blotto:

:rofl:

Has Zipperhead_Cop seen this one yet?  If so, is he adding it to his bag of tricks?

That was bang-on.

And that is an example of the KISS approach.  I say well done, AND it can also double as a clip for the "Why you should wear a helmet" commercials on TV.

;D

2 birds.  1 stone. 

Back