• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Combat Weaponry Are You?

Fn-P90 Sub-Machinegun

You are deceiving by your stature as you can unleash a fury. You prefer a fast paced up close and personal fight.

Of course, I have a bit of "liquid courage" in me right now.  ;D

Ak-47 Assault Rifle A well seasoned fighter and capable in any situation. Extremely dependable you got your buddies back regardless of circumstance. You can take a beating and give it back just as easily. Though it may not be what you want, you stand out as a well rounded fighter.

Stg-77 Aug

Light weight and agile you fight as though you have something to prove. Speed and agility are your strong points. You can scrap with the big dogs though they tire you out quicker.

OWDU will love that one.

PMedMoe said:
You are deceiving by your stature as you can unleash a fury. You prefer a fast paced up close and personal fight.

Of course, I have a bit of "liquid courage" in me right now.  ;D

Moe, I have seen you run....that is why you need to stand and fight.

Prairie Dog said:
Moe, I have seen you run....that is why you need to stand and fight.

Bwaaahhhaaaa haaaa........Yep, that's why I can fight!  ;)

Besides, you haven't seen me in years!

Prairie Dog said:
Stg-77 Aug

Light weight and agile you fight as though you have something to prove. Speed and agility are your strong points. You can scrap with the big dogs though they tire you out quicker.

OWDU will love that one.

Hey!!

We're twins!!  >:D

Stg-77 Aug

Mossberg-590 Shotgun

Your appearance works toward your advantage, as under estimators leave themselves up close and vulnerable. An excellent close range fighter you prefer upper-cuts and cheap shots.

They're not "cheap shots", they're tactically sound preemptive strikes.

I got the C9

quiz1631outcome2.jpg

M-240 Machinegun

You won`t back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

Mk-19 Mod. 3 Grenade Launcher

quiz1631outcome4.jpg

"Big, sluggish and violent you go for the one hit knockouts. Lacking agility and close range effectiveness you keep your oppenents at a distance. A reliable fighter friends will often look to you for assitance."

Aar, Aar!  >:D

Regards,
ironduke57

edit 3000MP´s! So where I get my new car?

NL_engineer said:
I got the C9

quiz1631outcome2.jpg

M-240 Machinegun

You won`t back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

Errr C9 or C6

helpup said:
Errr C9 or C6

Ah he's a Sapper, if it don't go boom or he can't use it to cross a river he don't know or care what it is. 8)

Ahh the Chimo effect,

As for mine
L-96 Sniper Rifle

Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you`ll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike.

Ex-Dragoon said:
AK47 here as well.

See making you drag that rubber fake AK up and down the Lawfield Corridor 20 years aog was not a waste of time. 8)

Back