• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What does your workplace/cubicle/office/hole in wall etc need

A window just a simple window 2"x 2" just big enough to fit out through the next time the boss calls and says he is sending a tree planter to see me.

Teflon said:
A SPAM filter, except not for e-mail but on the door of my office itself

SPAM does that stand for SELECTIVE PREFERED ACCESS MANAGER. 
I have a manual one.  Any time a troop comes to hang out in the office I give him a job to do. In a very short order it was only NCO's in the office

helpup said:
SPAM does that stand for SELECTIVE PREFERED ACCESS MANAGER. 
I have a manual one.  Any time a troop comes to hang out in the office I give him a job to do. In a very short order it was only NCO's in the office

Most of the SPAM that comes into my office is of rank levels that prohibit me from giving them a job to do

Teflon said:
A SPAM filter, except not for e-mail but on the door of my office itself

That and a full-time civilian employee.

I would appreciate a window in my work space. Currently my view is my monitor and the standard, off white, wall behind it. Oh yeah and several assorted sticky-notes with random scribblings on them... I guess I shouldn't complain about those, after all it's a refereshing splash of colour ;-)

I wonder if many would welcome the return of ashtrays / lighters in the workplace / vehicle? That was the big change that I remember.

mariomike said:
I wonder if many would welcome the return of ashtrays / lighters in the workplace / vehicle? That was the big change that I remember.

I for one am glad that stink is gone from inside bldgs and on my clothes.  :)

A trap door that leads to tank full of sharks with freakin' laser beams strapped to their heads.

Oh, and a man servant.

Strike said:
A trap door that leads to tank full of sharks with freakin' laser beams strapped to their heads.

Oh, and a man servant.

I love it....except the manservant part. I'll need a serving wench.

Great minds think alike.

Strip pole, gaming centre, wet bar, disco ball.

I work at Chapters. ;D

HavokFour said:
Strip pole, gaming centre, wet bar, disco ball.

I work at Chapters. ;D

Like those pinko left wing hippie yuppies will go for that.... ;D

Jim Seggie said:
Like those pinko left wing hippie yuppies will go for that.... ;D
hey a stripper pole is a must have for the modern yuppies. It works as a exercise machine, Sex therapist, conversation piece and make the neighbors jealous item.  As for the rest well wouldn't yuppies like a I Pad to play angry birds, a Coffee bar instead of wet bar.  The disco ball.........could be a Wicca Ball instead.

There that office has been yuppified.

(Un)common sense. Seems to be in really short supply lately around my cubicell.

A range. Now, I;m just hoping someone certian would walk in front just as my finger was on the trigger.

Gripmaster and chinup bars are nice for getting stress out in a healthy way. The warehouse I'm at has a billiard room, I can't imagine working somewhere without one.

A one way mirror so I can duck under my desk when the SSM walks in.  ;D

Back