• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What General Are You Test

William Wallace

75 Wisdom, 69 Tactics, 69 Guts, and 50 Ruthlessness!

Like William Wallace, chances are you have no problem charging a larger, better trained, better equipped, better armed and armored English army with a band of naked drunken Scotsmen. I'm not contesting that you have balls. It's your brain function I'm worried about.

Come on yer lad's, let's get drank.....and kill those English pricks.... :cheers:

Wolf

Well Boys, apparently I am none too swift and not a General!!
You can now call me T-Vern!   ;D

"The Terminator
You scored 70 Wisdom, 58 Tactics, 65 Guts, and 37 Ruthlessness!  
I have decided that you best fit the personality of the Terminator from T2. Rough and tough, not too bright, and nobody's killer, but he's just as obliged to shoot you in the knee. You fit the characteristics of a special forces soldier, so in lieu of the fact that the Terminator is not a combat general..... oh screw it, you're the terminator."

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 76% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 20% on Tactics

You scored higher than 84% on Guts

You scored higher than 13% on Ruthlessness

I guess they issued me those Terminator BEWs for a reason eh??   8)

"The Terminator
You scored 81 Wisdom, 49 Tactics, 65 Guts, and 33 Ruthlessness! 
I have decided that you best fit the personality of the Terminator from T2. Rough and tough, not too bright, and nobody's killer, but he's just as obliged to shoot you in the knee. You fit the characteristics of a special forces soldier, so in lieu of the fact that the Terminator is not a combat general..... oh screw it, you're the terminator. "

Looks like I am with ya there Armyvern.. not a general.

I'm the terminator too. Whoooohoooo. 95% on Unorthodox, 5% on Tactics, 77% on Guts, 12% on Ruthlessness. I guess I'm not so good with the tactics but I'll go in shooting it up like a crazy woman hehe.  >:D

I just have to point out that 3 females have done this and we are all Terminator's...just goes to show that we like to let the guys think they're in charge...but we really know who actually IS in charge!! It's all part of our evil plan!!  >:D  ;D

camochick said:
I guess I'm not so good with the tactics but I'll go in shooting it up like a crazy woman hehe.   >:D
Perhaps our PMS is good for something eh??  >:D Maybe the General's could learn from that!!  ;D

Alexander Von Kluck
You scored 12 Wisdom, 4 Tactics, 8 Guts, and 11 Ruthlessness!

I missed out on Lloyd Fredendall by 2 points.

Vercingetorix
You scored 70 Wisdom, 60 Tactics, 52 Guts, and 50 Ruthlessness!

Ulysses S. Grant
You scored 70 Wisdom, 54 Tactics, 69 Guts, and 50 Ruthlessness!

Edward I.

Wisdom 70, Tactics 73, Guts 58, Ruthlessness 52

Now if they just made an armoured walker, I could rule the world.

Ulysses S. Grant..

they couldnt find anyone more brutal than that for me?  ;D

Old Sweat said:
Now if they just made an armoured walker, I could rule the world.

They do, but at present only in 1:72 scale -

030218-034.jpg

Julius Caesar
35% Unorthodox, 84% tactics, 27% guts, 75 % ruthlessness

Vercingetorix
You scored 70 Wisdom, 56 Tactics, 50 Guts, and 61 Ruthlessness!

Fidel Castro for me

81 Wisdom, 43 Tactics, 66 Guts, and 82 Ruthlessness

You scored higher than 96% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 5% on Tactics

You scored higher than 83% on Guts

You scored higher than 98% on Ruthlessness

May not be smart tactics wise, but watch out I have no idea what POW means  ;)

Scipio
You scored 57 Wisdom, 69 Tactics, 65 Guts, and 44 Ruthlessness. Today, Carthage, tomorrow......

Ulysses S. Grant
You scored 75 Wisdom, 54 Tactics, 78 Guts, and 42 Ruthlessness!

Back