• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What happened to the Documentum?

Sig_Des

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I've be trawling former links and searching various different locations, to no avail.

Does anyone know if the Gagetown webtop Documentum sharepoint was just moved to a new location, or ceased to exist entirely?

I found this to be one of the most invaluable resource on the DIN, and now can't find it for the life of me!

If anyone doesn't remember, it was basically a repository for all courseware for anything with a course code, including TPs, QS, ref material, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

It has been moved to an ACIMS site.  Cannot get you a link as I am not on DWAN.

That's what I was hoping, and I've found it someone provided me the link.

Thanks

IIRC lots of information was not transferred over when it moved to ACIMS just the bare bones info is there...

NFLD Sapper said:
IIRC lots of information was not transferred over when it moved to ACIMS just the bare bones info is there...

Yes, it does seem somewhat stripped down, not as in depth (no lesson plans, PP slides, etc.) and a lot of legacy courses were removed from the list. But good enough for my purposes for right now.

Some courses have lesson plans, etc. and others don't. Although it shows only the QS & TP by default, check the links on the left side of the window for more documents.

Back