• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Happens if I fail one test but pass all the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

your-broh

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been lifting weights for 2 years so far and my benchpress and curling maxes have increased dramatically.  However, through this entire time I never put any thought into my core and from this, i'm a guy who can do 50 pushups but is unable to do more than 3 sit ups.  The testing is tommorow for me and I've been running and 19 push ups is a joke, but the sit ups is where things get tricky.  Yes, I've began doing core workouts, but it's tommorow and I'm only able to do 3 situps!!  What will they do if I score huge on everything but the sit ups?  Will I have to wait 3 month's to go through testing again?  Or will they let me through knowing i'm working out everyday again, and will probably be doing 50 sit ups within the next month.  I truly hope they don't decide I can't join, because finding employment is next to impossible and this is my last resort, as I'm currently on social assistance.

If you fail a section of the test guess what you fail the test...  Same thing on a course.. you could pass all the POs except for one an you would still fail the course.. you must pass everything.

Why should the army make special circumstances for one person?    the standards are low enough as they are.

brandon_ said:
Why should the army make special circumstances for one person?    the standards are low enough as they are.
And you're basing that on your extensive experience, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back