• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is the Fitness Standard for Enrollment?

Skura, in answer to your question, how hard BMQ will be can largely depend on what your staff is like.  When I did my BOTC, the guys on the floor below us used to complain because we'd wake them up every morning when we got up for PT and they were still sleeping.  Our platoon did PT every morning as well as 3-4 times per week as a regular class.  They had the regular classes, but only did morning PT twice in nine weeks.  Most of the classroom stuff is pretty standard, but things like dress/drill/deportment and PT can vary quite a great deal depending on your staff. 

Personally, I found BOTC to be one of the hardest things I've ever done.  I don't regret doing it (even though I released shortly after), and I think it helped me grow a great deal, but I'm not sure I'd want to do it again!

Well...looks like you have to go into in open minded, and not knowing what to expect!

Back