• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is the Infantry's FULL motto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabose

Inactive
Reaction score
I've searched for it but was surprised to just see Ducimus (We Lead) I know this isn't the full one.  The full one goes something like "we will engage the enemy through any weather or terrain .... thats all I can remember so if anyone could tell me that would be great.
Cabose

Sorry thats how it begins but i want to know the rest or is there no rest.
thanks
Cabose

"To close with and destroy the enemy, regardless of weather, terrain and other conditions."

That's the Role of the Infantry.  Our motto is simply Ducimus.

Redeye said:
That's the Role of the Infantry.   Our motto is simply Ducimus.
Correct... I just wanted to finish what was previously started.  ;)

Jungle said:
"To close with and destroy the enemy, regardless of weather, terrain and other conditions."
sounds like the motto of the postal service in Afghanistan :)

(JK)

O I thought it was long like the  Canada post one at least I was told it was something like that only with destruction :D
Thank you anyway
Cabose

geo said:
sounds like the motto of the postal service in Afghanistan :)

(JK)

You'd be surprised...Purolator doesn't deliver to Afghanistan...something about it being in the middle of a war zone

Hahaha...Canada Post would just go on stike until the price of the stamp goes up again!

That's my two Cents.. :dontpanic:

Sig_Des said:
You'd be surprised...Purolator doesn't deliver to Afghanistan...something about it being in the middle of a war zone

For Purolator, a 1 lb box to their office in Kabul will cost about $85.00 CAD

Sig_Des,

Use your one year experience to spend more time on RX than TX, especially for stuff your not sure of.

Cabose,

I don't know if this is the full motto but all summer long during ruckmarches this is what we repeated over and over again:

"To close with and destory the enemy, regardless of season, weather, or terrain, by day and or by night, infantry, infantry, infantry."

recceguy said:
For Purolator, a 1 lb box to their office in Kabul will cost about $85.00 CAD

Sig_Des,

Use your one year experience to spend more time on RX than TX, especially for stuff your not sure of.

I can tell you from my experience that NDHQ mail services attempted to have mail sent to Afghanistan for my unit by purolator, and could not do so. That's from their mouths

Sig_Des said:
I can tell you from my experience that NDHQ mail services attempted to have mail sent to Afghanistan for my unit by purolator, and could not do so. That's from their mouths

Guess they didn't try hard enough. It's where we picked up at. Do you think the cost may have had something to do with their decision?

TN2IC said:
Hahaha...Canada Post would just go on stike until the price of the stamp goes up again!

That's my two Cents.. :dontpanic:

Hey hey, they only raised the price of stamps to cover the cost of storage!

This is completely off the rails, and the original question answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back