• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What should GTFX do?

Thanks DAA I sent an email to my recruiting detachment and they said my medical was complete and I have confirmation from my references they called... Have got heard of medical being completed in under 2 weeks.. My whole process so far is under 3 months..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• outstanding.jpg
    outstanding.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 135
GTFX said:
Thanks DAA I sent an email to my recruiting detachment and they said my medical was complete and I have confirmation from my references they called... Have got heard of medical being completed in under 2 weeks.. My whole process so far is under 3 months..

Can't say I've ever seen a Medical processed, approved and returned within 2 weeks but only because of the dispatch times involved between the CFRC and RMO.

If your process to this point is under 3 months, consider yourself fortunate.    :)

Maybe "completed"  may means they did it at the cfrc but not actually sent back from whatever it is sent to

Ps my phones autocorrelation is horrendous

GTFX said:
Maybe "completed"  may means they did it at the cfrc but not actually sent back from whatever it is sent to

Your local CFRC only administers the Medical process and then sends your file forward for review.  They are not the approving authority.  Which now puts us back to 6-8 weeks from your Medical date.

It's rather confusing for you looking from the outside in but be patient and don't worry about what's going on behind the scenes.  You may have two processes running concurrently which is to your benefit.  Even if they complete the Background checks, they still can't do anything until the Med File has been returned.

I'm always unable to reach my cfrc. But today i got an email reply from the website email. It said my file is open and awaiting final processing.

Could this mean anything or?

GTFX said:
I'm always unable to reach my cfrc. But today i got an email reply from the website email. It said my file is open and awaiting final processing.
Could this mean anything or?

It means exactly what they have told you, that your current application status is "Final Processing".  This would indicate that you have completed the entire application process (CFAT/TSD, Medical, Interview, Background Checks and anything else required) and your local Recruiting Detachment is now doing a final review of your application.  Once this process is completed and if everything checks out, the next status will be "Recommended for Merit Listing".

Good luck!

So would this mean my medical is OK or

GTFX said:

YOU have a serious problem with READING and COMPREHENSION. 

READ

DAA said:
It means exactly what they have told you, that your current application status is "Final Processing".  This would indicate that you have completed the entire application process (CFAT/TSD, Medical, Interview, Background Checks and anything else required) and your local Recruiting Detachment is now doing a final review of your application.  Once this process is completed and if everything checks out, the next status will be "Recommended for Merit Listing".

Good luck!

I probably do. I just don't know if completed is the same as passed. So I ask. Unlike most I'm not doing this for the money, it's a job yes but I'd do it for free. I make decent money and have a pension.. I'm just missing something in my life and want it so bad. So I do apologize for my constant reiliteration of everything. I'm hanging on by a thread.

GTFX said:

Like I mentioned above and rather nicely reinforced by Geogre Wallace, if your application status is "Final Processing", then apparently your medical is okay and so was your interview and so were the background checks and so was everything else.

You're done, now they only have to "stick a fork in you", pull you off the grill and serve you up to BMQ/BMOQ.

I think i love you DAA... 😊

DAA said:
Like I mentioned above and rather nicely reinforced by Geogre Wallace, if your application status is "Final Processing", then apparently your medical is okay and so was your interview and so were the background checks and so was everything else.

You're done, now they only have to "stick a fork in you", pull you off the grill and serve you up to BMQ/BMOQ.

That is an awkward way of thinking of it lol

Well, when you are done ... you are done. No point in burning the product past the point where it can be consumed.  [:D

DAA said:
Once this process is completed and if everything checks out, the next status will be "Recommended for Merit Listing".

"If". There's a small matter of a "1cm kidney stone".

GTFX should probably hold off on proposing to DAA and purchasing a ring for a bit longer.

DAA said:

Good luck, GTFX!

Thanks for putting up with me.. Here's hoping!

GTFX said:
Thanks for putting up with me.. Here's hoping!

Let's hope the folks at St. Jean are as kind-hearted.  :)

Attachments

• fmj.gif
    fmj.gif
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 164
That's the part I look forward to most.. The rebuild.

Back