• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's next? Need advice.

Jackisano

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I'm confused as to how the application process is because I just applied the second time after not being eligible the first time due to the math standards the forces have now. The first time I applied for MSE OP, AWS tech and traffic tech and I eventually wrote the aptitude test and was accepted for MSE op which was my first choice, however they said they would contact me in 2 months and it wasn't till a good 4 months after that I received a letter that was forwarded to at least 20 other people that I wasn't qualified because of my lack of math. It's about a year later and I decided to try my luck again with hopefully better results with the same career option (MSE op). Now I thought I had to rewrite the application but apparently I don't and my file was sent for a waiver. I really need some advice. Is it common that someone gets denied after passing the aptitude test when they were told the job was available for them? I'm stuck doubting myself now because I don't know what's going to happen, I'm fully confident that I'm right for my career choice.

Good day Jackisano,

Welcome to the “Ask a CAF Recruiter” section. The members tagged as “CAF Recruiter” are official Canadian Armed Forces recruiters. They will identify themselves with their rank, first name and the Forces.ca avatar. In order to best answer questions, there are some rules that need to be adhered to.

This section is for persons who have questions about joining the Canadian Armed Forces, occupations, different enrolment programs, and prerequisites. Much of the information can be found at Forces.ca, or the Recruiting FAQ and wiki section of this site. Before you ask a question, you should be searching the forum or the Forces.ca website for these answers.

We will not answer questions about technical difficulties with the application process, or the website. We will not answer questions about difficulties contacting your recruiting centre or general inquires with regards to your current application or file. These questions can be asked here: http://forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

Back