• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the plan for summer?

MikeL said:
Well, if you call diving into the water flying, than yea    :p

Son, you listen to the media too much. :D

So, anyone know? G2 acceptable for Driver Wheeled or does one need full G?

Baloo said:
So, anyone know? G2 acceptable for Driver Wheeled or does one need full G?

When I was R011 in '96-'97, you didn't need anything to get your 404s. There was a guy in the 1st Hussars that had AVGP on his 404s but didn't even have a G1 on civvie street.

To drive SMP vehicles you don't need a civilian license. But for your DDC course, you should/need a civi license, either a learners/new or full drivers license. Thats what I was told on my DDC an Dvr Whl course.

I'm doing SQ+BIQ this summer at the best military base in Canada - MEAFORD!!!  ::)

God help me....

And then we will probably be going on to Stalwart Guardian. Well, that's what they tell us for now, but we all know how that works out! Last minute, "Troops, you'll now be routed off the field and sent back to your home unit, we don't need you!"...  :mad:

We'll see, in anycase I'll be happy either way, more time with the woman if no Stalwart, if I do get it, more full-time pay! :p

Joe
Linc+Wink newbie of 31CBG

;D I am going to Vernon BC. Well I just sent in my camp forms, I applied for D/C Rifle Coach and Adventure! I hope I get accepted! I wish luck for everyone applying for camp and such.
Mandee    :p

:cdn:

Going to White Horse for CLI Adventure (hopefully....) or else I'll go to Sudbery and pick blueberries LOL

lol pick blueberries ahhhhh that funny!

Mandee
:boring:

For me, predeployment training?

There's no trade related courses for me this summer (As It stands right now), so if not a tour, I'll be busy this summer seeking civvie jobs, and that probably means moving. (Since I finish my degree this April)

I'm serious. You can earn approximately seven grands by picking blueberries. Of course, you have to work hard. But it isn't a problem for us Army people. Most of us, anyway. 

I just want to know if anyone know the dates for Driver Wheel. Let me know, I need to plan out my forgotten summer holiday.

DP1 Infantry, hopefully DP2 Alpha or a driver wheel afterwards, oh ya, in wonderful Meaford. ;D

Back