• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whats up with the States- Does Bush Want War?

I remmebr it too. Although I was older and even though there was outrage, it didn‘t stop saddam from getting money and equipment from the United States. But that was Reagan‘s term and was anything honest when it came to giving out money for so called allies.

It is true that a superpower has limited choices in picking enemies, but they do have choices in who they pick as allies and the United state has a poor on that front. Its getting better now, and hopely will con‘t to get better.

But tell me this, if Saddam is so evil he has too go now, how about North Korea? Now there is a man crazier than saddam and he has a real army with weapons of mass killing. My guess is that they we get more food aid and be allowed to keep them, because a war with North Korea would have way too many US body bags.

I read that that KimjungF00sing or whatever his name is (to long) has around 1 mil troops... against 32 000 US troops currently deployed in the area. I dun think the south koreans could do much... i dun think at least. Man we‘ve been born into some up coming very very tough times.

I hear North Korea has around 1 million troops plus a supposed nuke.. which apparently they could just be using to get more support from South Korea and japan... If South Korea and japan pay North Korea, North Korea was supposed to drop its nuclear weapon project... which it didnt. According to the Times, around 3/4 of that countries gross is contributed to there army :eek: . :warstory:

so what does that tell us, most certainly that the US is not willing to go to war with N KOREA because of the nuke thing and the casualtes would be huge for any percieved gain.

but they did say that they would go anywhere there was a percieved threat. And is not N KOREA one of the 3 axis of evil? We may soon be facing that threat wether the US deals with it now or later. :cdn:

I personaly think that if diplomacy doesnt work with the Kim, then war or at least some kind of special ops. stuff should happen. I mean it would be very very bad if he held Russia, China, South Korea, or Japan hostage (Thats if he actually does have a nuke). I hear that they think Pakistan might have given them the bomb. Cause pakistan had the means to make the bomb and had the bomb, but didnt have the missles to carry it. And then theres N Korea which is one of the worlds biggest missle producers... who are also trying to aquire a bomb.

Actually diplomacy is the reason why North Korea is a problem. I believe it was 1994 when North Korea promised to stop it‘s nuclear weapons program in exchange for some oil, food and 2 light nuclear reactors. Well they lied and continued the program anyways. They probably have 2 nukes as well as other wmd. And so we are left with an unstable country possessing nukes (even though they signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty). They were also being inspected by the Internation Atomic Energy Agency. They also have some missiles that can reach Japan and might even hit the west coast of US/Canada. I shudder to think of what would happen if Saddam got the bomb.

Eeep, I swear if they tried to fire nukes at Canada i would follow them to the ends o the earth to stop em, detain them, and give them life in prison if i could with stand killing them. And then after that i would follow them into **** or whatever there is and find them.... Heck id do it if they fired it at any inicents

UK has called up 10, 000 reservists which is preety serious. Suposibly this normally wouldn‘t happen unless a world power such as Russia attacked Europe and it was for the survival ofthe country
(Got that from another Post)

Back