• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your gas price? 2.0

IN HOC SIGNO said:
What the heck are you doing in Rimouski mate?? You don't even parlez vous.....did you get the proper visas??  ;D

Hey, Je parle un petit francais. Mademoiselle, combine pour un danc-eh?

I know how to order a large double double.. so I'm set. Still pissed off they don't sell Keith's! Donne Moi Keiths!

I wanted wings last night, so I clucked like a chicken, and the waitress understood me. (No Lie)  ;D Ah.. donne moi les bok bok bok...
They seem to not understand me talking..."Yes b'y"... "coolbeans"... "where ya to".. and "havs a good one" And they never heard of Screech.

I am on detail for work. Navy has a contract up here for the submariner's underwater training.

TN21C...too funny!
Chicken wings = ailes de poulet. 

Rimouski is bound to be exciting on a Friday night.  Go to Rivière du Loup if you can, very nice.

In Burlington last night 92. something.  Today 95.6 (should have filled up last night)..BUT they had run out of Regular and offered their Premium blend at the same price.  I consider this a win  ;D

I seem to speak better french after a few dozen beers.

If I say S.V.P. ...then I am set. And for some reason, folks here don't turn right on red either. I was under the idea it was a Montreal thing!

Sgt  Schultz said:
I seem to speak better french after a few dozen beers.

If I say S.V.P. ...then I am set. And for some reason, folks here don't turn right on red either. I was under the idea it was a Montreal thing!

...and you changed your name...what's with that??

IN HOC SIGNO said:
...and you changed your name...what's with that??

I needs a change... either Schultz or Oddball I was be going for change it to, eh?

Sgt  Schultz said:
for some reason, folks here don't turn right on red either. I was under the idea it was a Montreal thing!
It's a Québec thing  ;)

D Squared said:
It's a Québec thing  ;)

So your telling me that police officer was correct?

Oh my... this is too stressful. I'm going back on the bottle. Look out Rimouski! Here I come... again.

Updating on gas prices:

Current Gas Prices V.1 (2004)thread: http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/4197.30.html

Current Gas Prices V.2 (2006-2007) thread: http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/index.php?action=post;topic=51953.165;num_replies=167 (this one)

Current Gas Prices V.3 (2008) thread: I know its out there but didnt come up in the search... 

Price of regular gas went below $1.00/L on Vancouver Island for the first time in quite a while.

@ Local gas station in Frederiction yesterday, the sign read 93.9.

Nice  :D

98.3/l  for Super (darn turbo) Tuesday here

I love it!

Cheers,

tango22a

Back