• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your "Timmies" stats?

Mission is at level 20, 0%

Training is at level 80, 18% now...

Mission: 19
Proficiency: 82

I used to have a lot of Timmies stored up, heck I should have shares in TDL Group, but now I fill the craving from mission to mission.  That said. I still have a frackload of Chai from earlier days, but it costs me about 60CR to drop my a$$ down at a Shura to drink the stuff, so I'll have a fair bit of it to go.

Cheers
G2G

Mission is at Level 21: 76%

Double-Double is at Level 116: 23%

:rage:

Did everyone notice the new Timmie's cup in AO?  It's a Roll-up-the-rim cup!  Nice work Mike.  :D

NFLD Sapper said:
Too bad there isn't any extra prizes with it...lol....

Awesome idea for a contest this month.  Mike, are you listening?  Maybe some Army.ca swag?  ;D

NFLD Sapper said:
Too bad there isn't any extra prizes with it...lol....

Same thing with the real roll up the rim cups from my experience :(

That would be cool, maybe

xxx amount of timmies 'Try again' can get you swag

or better yet

xx amount of timmies will get you milpoints

Lvl 8, 48%

Definitely a lot more java than I usually go through in a day.

kuchunwah said:
that's insane.  I haven't thought of using timmy like that.

Brawhahaha guess I`m insane ;D........Trg Lvl 142 27% Msn Lvl 22 52% Brawhahaha

Timmies were my go-to item at the QM for a few "items purchased" daily challenges. I now wonder about the health & safety implications of stockpiling about 5000 double-doubles.

86 Timmies coffees and proficiency is at level 2 24%. I need to level that more.

Larry Strong said:
Brawhahaha guess I`m insane ;D........Trg Lvl 142 27% Msn Lvl 22 52% Brawhahaha

I'm even "Crazier" than you,  Trg Level 142 44% Msn Lvl 22 76%.  You would think with all that coffee I would have won more than a single donut with roll up the rim  :(

Back