• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When do I need documents?

Marshy

Inactive
Reaction score
So I'm just wondering how soon after submitting my application I'll need my documents like school transcripts and birth certificates etc. Should I wait until I gather all of them before finally submitting my application? I know it might take a week or two to get actually pick up my transcripts.

Also, will I need transcripts for all the schooling I attended. High School, University (dropped out) and College (completed)?

You will need all of them when you'll be called for the aptitude test, at least that was my case. There was a 2 weeks delay from when I submitted my application online and when I was called for my aptitude test (tomorrow). And yeah, bring all that you can. It's better to have more docs than necessary than not enough.

Good luck!

Marshy said:
So I'm just wondering how soon after submitting my application I'll need my documents like school transcripts and birth certificates etc. Should I wait until I gather all of them before finally submitting my application? I know it might take a week or two to get actually pick up my transcripts.

Also, will I need transcripts for all the schooling I attended. High School, University (dropped out) and College (completed)?

You will need to have all your documents with you on the day you are scheduled to write your CFAT.

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100#tab3

Back