• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Which ruck to buy?

171292.... leave your attitude at the door... otherwise the fun police will be here and you wouldn't like what they will do....

MILNET.CA MENTOR

And since you want to join 33 CER that means our paths will cross and with that attitude you will not last long at CFSME...

The Warriorgear and the CP Gear will serve you well whether you air soft, outdoors sports or hang around the platoon room with the rests of us warriors.

Journeyman said:
Thank you for reminding us what site this is.  Now stop whining.  :not-again:

NFLD Sapper said:
171292.... leave your attitude at the door... otherwise the fun police will be here and you wouldn't like what they will do....

MILNET.CA MENTOR

And since you want to join 33 CER that means our paths will cross and with that attitude you will not last long at CFSME...

ObedientiaZelum said:
If you go back and review this thread you'll notice that you are the only one typing like an idiot with your attempts at mimicking, I don't know what to call it, internet speech?

You're worried about people assuming you're a 13 year old kid (who cares if you are?) but you're really over reacting at some people giving you a friendly ribbing. It actually makes you seem like a 13 year old kid who's worried people will think he's a 13 year old kid, stop freaking out.  No one is giving you a hard time for not being in the military. 

The hello Kitty backpack is what  hyper operators call Low Vis, unless you're Asian then it's just standard.

Alright, so after a bit of thought, I have realized how stupid my initial question sounded, and I apologize to my over-reacting and inappropriate responses to some of you people harmlessly poking fun at my stupidity and lack of common sense...  I know most, if not all the people on these forums have served or are currently serving in the Canadian Armed Forces, and I respect your dedication to our country and in no way did I mean to disrespect you or take for granted your sacrifices to our country and if all goes well, I plan to join your ranks by time summer rolls around.  I have deleted my posts containing said offensive material, and again, I apologize for over-reacting and, frankly, acting like a total idiot while refusing the advice of people who most definitely have a better insight about this sort of thing than I.   

Anyways, I'll  be taking your advice and sticking to the civy rucks I already own and save my money for other things I actually need instead of want...

And again, I apologize for acting the way I did and I hope you guys accept my apology, it looks like I still have a bit of learning to do around here...  :-[

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Unless you have input on any type of rucksac/day pack etc for the OP.

MILNET.CA MENTOR

Back