• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Which will come first,a Leaf Cup or Attack Helicopters for the Forces ?

Exarecr

Inactive
Reaction score
Sitting here on my day off bored to death,so here's one to ponder. Lets hope at least one of them dosn,t take another 40 years !

The Expos will be back in Montreal before the Leafs get remotely close to the cup. :)

But in the context of the question... helos.

A magical flying Stanley cup that shoots explosive puck missiles is about as likely as either of those things. It could be flown by Sasquatch and the weapons officer could be Elvis.

More seriously, I really hope the helicopters.

The optimist in me says the Leafs will win a cup before the military gets some attack choppers....frankly I don't think either is likely in the near future but from a strictly timing sense, it's about damn time the Leafs won the cup again.

Right Guys, do we dare to dream ?

Likely pigs will fly and mount surplus L4 Brens, before either the Leafs win the cup, or the CF gets Attack Copters !

Cheers
Paul

It'll be a long time coming for the AHs - certainly not in what remains of my "career".

What's a "Leaf Cup"?

Loachman said:
What's a "Leaf Cup"?

Kinda like the easter bunny, Santa Clause, and common sense from Jack Layton...it doesn't exist

I think a hockey team from Afghanistan will win the Cup before the Leafs ever will.

hoist-monkey said:
I think a hockey team from Afghanistan will win the Cup before the Leafs ever will.

:rofl: :rofl:

Well there was a movie once about a Jamaican bobsled team called "Cool Runnings", I think? So anything's possible.

(And methinks that Afghan Hockey team will be called the "Afghan Opium Gang")

Leaf cup hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Attack Helos hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Positive attitude - Both will happen when the Argos win the Superbowl

Leaf fan never give up.  Its going to be attack helios first.. the Leafs just suck.

Attack Helicopters? I was sure we hard them. Aren't they called Seakings? They attack the ground right?  ;D

Back