• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who is all waiting for selection board results?

M

Maverick

Anyone... anyone?

Bueller....Bueller?

lol

I heard september 15th was the selection board, anyone know when the phone calls go out? any info? ANYTHING...

:salute: !!!Save Ferris!!!

Bueller...

My recruiter at the Reserve unit that i want to join said the if not contacted my mid Sept, he would rattle CF RC chain, to see where my application is progressing, I'm waiting, very patiently

I'm talking Reg Force. Sorry i wasn't more detailed - to busy with jokes....  :-\

I'm waiting too, i heard another board was going to be held sept 25th, anyone know for sure when the next one is?
and do they run training over Christmas or do they take a few weeks off?

hey mav
official word is the 25th of sept. got it from the horse's mouth.

we will get there soon enuf..
after sept the next one is in oct.

8 days left, hang in there   ;)

Is Sept. 25th board meeting for all the trades?
Sig. Opp. 215  (waiting patiently)

I have been on the merrit list for 4 weeks now waiting for an opening in Infantry Reg Force.... I'm getting impatient.

Oh and to answer casus belli.... we do get christmas off for BMQ

is that Christmas TILL New Years off? or just Christmas or wut?

Ya were gonna get there.  :salute: :army:

You will probably have about a two-week break in your training at Christmas. Enough time to go home and visit.

I'm waiting for a call, board was Sept 15th for ATIS Tech. That's what the recruiters told me.

Mine was sent to Bordon... Don't know if thats the same thing or if it goes to selection after by I feel your waiting pains! :'(
going for Sig Op. reg force.

Yo Mav , rememer me I'm still waiting, i figure me and you will get in at the same time man

I am going in for Combat Engineer... Hopefully! I am still awaiting the call. Anyone else going in for Combat Engineer that has got the call or is waiting for it?

Man, are you sure they are going to meet September 25th. I never knew that the military would meet on a Saturday. ???

well lets me put it this way ...expect to get calls after the 25th..

in any case be prepared.

we will have fun when we get there.

My recruiter told me that the selection board is for sure meeting this week sometime. He wasnt exactly sure what day though.

So hopefully we all get our calls soon and we all do well in Sainte Jean. Hope to see you lads there! :salute:

hey mav im going down to the RC on friday to get an upate, give them a face to remember when the offers come in  ;D (lol not that they already dont know me by name or the sound of my voice on the phone)
will update on the situation.

I just called the CFRC Fredericton to confirm I had been merit listed and that my file had been sent to Borden for the Sept 15th board for ATIS Tech. It hasn't been. Since I had to redo my PT test, they were not able to proceed with other steps (background checks, not sure what else). So my file is not complete, and I am not merit listed. Note of caution to everyone applying now, if your PT test is the last thing on your agenda, don't assume once they get the results everything is done. They don't bother completing some tasks if they see you can't complete the test, so as not to put too much stress on the system.

The good news, "they" told me there maybe might be another board before Chirstmas. 3 boards per year. Lets hope my file is complete by then.

Back