• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who Makes Stealth Jackets?

scaddie

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been wanting to buy a stealth jacket for some time, but the size Sm is way too big for me. Does anybody know if they are made by another factory other than Peerless Garments? (I've already contacted them about this) I'm trying to find a retailer that will make me a custom size, since the small is too large to wear under my combats.

I'll check our Kit-Shop on monday morning for you, they do a BOOMING business in stealth suits, and if anyone would know, they would.

Thanks so much...I'm in Gagetown all next week, but I  haven't had a chance to get into the RCR kitshop.

As far as I know, Peerless is the only company that makes them. If you call them directly you MIGHT be able to get a smaller size, but IIRC they usually only supply in quantities of 10 or more.

If anyone is in Pet, 1RCR Kit shop has S, M, and L Stealth Suits in stock. We also have:

-size L Snugpak Softies (in black and green)
-Snugpak Sleeper Lite sleeping bags
-Camelbak Motherload Backpacks
-CRKT Knives
-lots of different stuff from Blackhawk Industries
-many different styles of Hatch Gloves
-SealSkinz gloves and socks
-Garmin Vista and Vista-C GPS

Proceeds support the Royal Canadian Regiment. ;D

The OLD ones where thru Brigade Quartermaster in the States.  They where gray in color

The new ones are a more tan - PPCLI kitshop stocks them (or did) no idea who makes them.

Gentlemen,

The manufacturer is Peerless Garments.

Kind Regards
Brian

Why not buy a small, and have it tailored??

Scaddie, what's your size?? I am pretty sure I am a small guy and I have a small set that seems to fit correctly.  I don't remember having any problems with fit, but I only got to wear it a few times this winter.  And on a side note, for having it tailored, I am not sure if they do "out of office" requests, but the tailor here in Gagetown is one of the only Goretex experts around from what I hear!! See if they'll do it for you.

I'm a 6334 or an X-small. I'll see about the tailor in Gagetown next week, thanks for the idea!

Should take a look at the Arktis rainshield line and compare it to the steath suit before you purchase.  ;)

Back