• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who's going on EX southern drive?

Tpr.Orange

Inactive
Reaction score
well people, just like the topic says whos heading down to the states for the week on excersize southern drive?

I would love to go to Southern Drive but seeing as I'm a full-time university student, a full-week off just before exams start is not the greatest idea.  Happy training to all who are going!

I want to, but lucky me, my March Break ends on the day it starts  ::), good planning Army! Not only did they alienate the University guys, they have alienated the high school students too. Guess you can't blame them, seeing as there is only a certain window of opportunity, still, I will use them as my scapegoat. I have to figure out what I am missing, but it looks like I will be missing it... :(

I am!  :)

Even though I'm at university full time...and that week's smack in the middle of when alot of essays are due...

i'm going down to the states.... but for southbound trooper, not southern drive =p

jmackenzie_15 said:
i'm going down to the states.... but for southbound trooper, not southern drive =p
southbound trooper? what is that the name for cmbt arms?

Oh, didn't they tell you? Southern Drive is literally the drive down there. It's a long one.  ;)

I have no idea what the difference is.

Which brigade is this being talked about for, all my enquiries have led me to an all infantry romp in Ft Drum.  If that is the only thing going on for 33 Bge, I will not even bother asking for the time off work.

Sorry fellas!

But i don't think the senior nco's are planning the exercises according to the student's leave!

Honesty

I'm going.

Southern Drive is a 32 Bde training ex from March 19 - 27 inclusive.  That's what I've been told so far.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

We're heading to Fort Knox on the 12th of March......... during March Break.

Dingbat said:
I'm going.

Southern Drive is a 32 Bde training ex from March 19 - 27 inclusive.   That's what I've been told so far.   Correct me if I'm wrong.

that is correct!

I asked for it, hopefully I'll get to go.

The ex is after my midterm exams, so I don't care if I miss a week of school.

Back