• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why Are Chicks So Selfish?

Rodeo on the left... sweetwaters on the right.

More or less the same place, with slightly different furnishings.
One plays country music, one plays flavor of the month crap music.

What paracowboy described is exactly how I remember that place when I was there last (April)

I love you all...really I do.

Excuse me while I go set your vehicles alight or something of that nature..But remember I'm doing it cause I love you.  :-*

Kyle Burrows said:
I love you all...really I do.

Excuse me while I go set your vehicles alight or something of that nature..But remember I'm doing it cause I love you.   :-*

"Hon....YOUR son is acting up again?"

Pff  "Why is he always MY son when he does something wrong?"

LOL funny story you know, that is what i love about soldiers, they are all "PIMPS" well most of them ahhahah OMG. Its normal after months of training you ...well... are happy to see some nice chick "drunk" in a club or a bar......

Wolf  :cdn:

Wolfe said:
LOL funny story you know, that is what i love about soldiers, they are all "PIMPS" well most of them ahhahah OMG. Its normal after months of training you ...well... are happy to see some nice chick "drunk" in a club or a bar......

I'm sure you would know being not in the forces yet and having a gender of male.  ::)

Unless of course cross dressing floats your boat.

Wolfe - you are not a soldier - please dont try to pass your self off as one...

LMAO!!

Well I would admit that I would have (or perhaps even have) said yes but then, from what I hear, rumours fly fast in the DND and since we aren't even in yet... I won't ruin my rap prematurely!! LOL

Great little blurb though!

Wives sure do become killjoys after the ring goes on. Before that, they were that girl.......

KevinB said:
Wolfe - you are not a soldier - please dont try to pass your self off as one...

:( you just got me there well, soon my friend soon..... ;D

listen us chicks can sometimes be selfish but i know all of you men wants a girl to have fun with ......... most men really needs a woman to live with....

Yes, we need a woman to live with and raid our bank account on pay day.

But then we show you affection for letting us raid that bank account.  :-*

But not me..I am 100% raiding my own bank account now. :(

the 48th regulator said:
whoa whoa whoa,

Sassy's a country bar?   ::)   whoda thunk?

What   ever happened to banana Pete's?

Please don't tell me it's gone!!   (ya I it's probably called Apple Joe's)

Banana Petes, Formerly known as Copperfield's (Battlefields after 1 am.. ;) )is now a Joey's seafood resteraunt.

The new hotspot (the Hawk, I think its called) is in the Pet strip mall next to the Bargin Shop where Buddies used to be.

Armymedic said:
The new hotspot (the Hawk, I think its called) is in the Pet strip mall next to the Bargin Shop where Buddies used to be.

close, its called the Hawk's nest. I heard it had good pizza

army_girl_69 said:
listen us chicks can sometimes be selfish but i know all of you men wants a girl to have fun with ......... most men really needs a woman to live with....

to cook, and clean and fold laundry.  ;D

Back