• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wifes Xmas Gift Humour

A gift is a gift I told one of my friend when her mother gave her
socks for Christmas... Her mother wanted points from a particular
shoping mall : ) !

I wonder how funny that commercial would be if it were a bunch of women with crap stuck in them, bleeding, etc with the tagline "Wrong gift again?" or "That tie was not what he wanted" or stuff like that.

Captain Scarlet said:
I wonder how funny that commercial would be if it were a bunch of women with crap stuck in them, bleeding, etc with the tagline "Wrong gift again?" or "That tie was not what he wanted" or stuff like that.

Ah the white male, the only target left you can fire on freely!
:)

Well, there surely enough white males frenquenting the boards for you to form
a defence association : ) ! I let you think of the name...

Yrys said:
Well, there surely enough white males frenquenting the boards for you to form
a defence association : ) ! I let you think of the name...

We'll call it the White Male Defenders!

WMD.

Now that's original!

If you're not afraid to get it mixed with others WMD...

http://www.wmd.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WMD

Baden  Guy said:
Ah the white male, the only target left you can fire on freely!
:)

That is so true!  How come it's funny when it's a guy but abuse when it's a woman?  :P

BernDawg said:
That is so true!  How come it's funny when it's a guy but abuse when it's a woman?   :P

Socially-engineered double standard....collateral damage from implementation of the PC wave.  ;D

G2G

BernDawg said:
That is so true!  How come it's funny when it's a guy but abuse when it's a woman?   :P

I blame feminazis: a whole bunch of fat, ugly, sexually frustrated women who never got laid and blamed men instead of their own inability to get themselves in shape and then organized themselves and started blaming men for everything wrong with the world, from gang violence to global warming to sluts wearing skirts that are too short.

Anyone wanna start a witchhunt?

Frederik G said:
I blame feminazis

I'm curious, is there a difference for you between feminists and feminazis OR are
all feminists feminazis ?

Yrys said:
I'm curious, is there a difference for you between feminists and feminazis OR are
all feminists feminazis ?

The difference, basically, is that feminists actually want equal rights. Feminazi say they want equal right while doing everything they can do oppress men and get laws made up so that women have the upper hand.

Not all feminists are feminazis, but a great many are, thanks to perverted ways of thinking that make it okay for women to hit/beat/kill men. Studies have shown (in the US, at least) that the majority of home violence is initiated by women; it just happens, as stated in at least one study, that when men strike they do more damage, as they're much stronger. How many campaigns do you see against violence against men? And against violence against women? If feminazis were truly for equality, they'd make campaigns against home violence, not against males being violent towards females.

But I guess being realist and wanting equality makes me bitter, right?

We don't need another MALE group .. we already have one

How soon your forget.  Here is the web page of ideology.

http://www.bundyology.com/nomaam.html
nomaam2.jpg

Frederik G said:
The difference, basically, is that feminists actually want equal rights. Feminazi say they want equal right while doing everything they can do oppress men and get laws made up so that women have the upper hand.

Not all feminists are feminazis, but a great many are, thanks to perverted ways of thinking that make it okay for women to hit/beat/kill men. Studies have shown (in the US, at least) that the majority of home violence is initiated by women; it just happens, as stated in at least one study, that when men strike they do more damage, as they're much stronger. How many campaigns do you see against violence against men? And against violence against women? If feminazis were truly for equality, they'd make campaigns against home violence, not against males being violent towards females.

But I guess being realist and wanting equality makes me bitter, right?

This is why I wouldn't take a Women's Rights class in University... Because I knew that intermixed with the women who are actually bright, intelligent people that just want equality all around, there would be a hefty helping of psycho "we want equality in the things that men currently have an advantage, but we want to keep the areas in which women have the advantage the way that it is"

And thank you Trinity... That made me laugh pretty hard :)

Frederik G said:
Studies have shown (in the US, at least) that the majority of home violence is initiated by women; it just happens, as stated in at least one study, that when men strike they do more damage, as they're much stronger.

Don't suppose you have a link to that do you, it would make interesting reading.

potato

spud said:
Don't suppose you have a link to that do you, it would make interesting reading.

potato

I read that over a year ago, so if I do have a bookmark for it, it's on my other computer, which is sitting about 400km away from here.

Back