• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

Can't believe I wasted the money renting it....Meet the Spartans.

Regards

Bloodrayne.  Horrible Movie.  I only bought it for the copy of the second game.    Not watching that one again.

Recce By Death said:
Can't believe I wasted the money renting it....Meet the Spartans.

Regards

You were brave enough to actually rent that? I can't bring myself to watch any movie that tries to be a spin off comedy of another movie...

Intelligent Design said:
I can't bring myself to watch any movie that tries to be a spin off comedy of another movie...

"Scary Movie" I thought was somewhat funny, but the whole trend of terrible parody movies that came from it are just painful.  Including Scary Movie 2, 3, is there 4?

OTHER TERRIBLE PARODIES THAT "SCARY MOVIE" LED TO...

Scary Movie Sequels
Epic Movie
Not Another Teen Movie
Meet The Spartans

AND I'M SURE THE LIST GOES ON, I'M JUST COMING UP SHORT AT THE MOMENT  :-\

I really liked bon cop bad cop as well.
I enjoyed it more for the relationship between francophones and anglophones than for the story itself.
I think it is a good Canadian movie, not intellectual at all, but I think it was worth it just to hear Patrick Huard swear for 2 hours.

My boyfriend and I are bilingual, I am francophone and he is anglophone, and we were not always laughing at the same time.

This movie is so bilingual, and the dialogues are fast, so If one needs subtitles for either languages, then I can understand that this movie was not as good as it can be.
Or if one watches that movie for the action in it.... Yes I am afraid it is "déjà vu"

Worst movie of all time: I said this the year it came out and have yet to see a worse movie ever made.... Starship Troopers 2.

Dog said:
Worst movie of all time: I said this the year it came out and have yet to see a worse movie ever made.... Starship Troopers 2.

Which was a shame cause as I said, I really was a fan of the first one.

Hey HighlandIslander,

From my point of view the french Canadian movies are even worse than the English Canadian movies on the point you stated
because the culture in Quebec is in danger, we are surrounded by English culture and especially from the United States....

And therefore many popular Quebec's movies are too centered around swearing, camping, hockey, beer...
Les Boys 1,2,3,4
Camping Sauvage
Elvis Gratton 1,2,3
and many others are screaming Quebec in a very harsh, cheap way.

and I am saying that because the other day I saw on the I channel "Les Boys 2" translated in English playing on national TV as a Quebec movie rated (5)
and I was almost ashamed that this movie was translated in English for TV, but today if you want to buy the DVD for "Les Invasions Barbares" or CRAZY" or "La grande séduction" which are great known movies, they come with English subtitles only.

But yes I think we can make very high quality movies in Quebec when we get out of the "proud quebecers popular culture" box

Worst movie ever = "The Hours"

My wife dragged me out to see it and then fell asleep halfway through it. Incredibly boring movie. I would have walked out but I didn't want to wake her up.

karl28 said:
      I have to say my worst movie ever was Rob Roy I still want the time that I spent watching it back . I was forced into seeing it  by an old girl friend .  Crazy thing we do for girls
Try the book!  Way worse than the movie.

Don't mess with the Zohan, what an awful, offensive piece of crap.  And I am not a person who gets offened at movies, having enjoyed Team America, Harold and Kumar etc.  There is a thin line between satire and offensive, zohan sprinted across that line and never looked back.  I needed to bleach my brain after it.

Agreed, I did not enjoy that movie at all... I expected much higher quality humour from it, but it failed to deliver in a major way.

Hatchet Man said:
Don't mess with the Zohan, what an awful, offensive piece of crap.  And I am not a person who gets offened at movies, having enjoyed Team America, Harold and Kumar etc.  There is a thin line between satire and offensive, zohan sprinted across that line and never looked back.  I needed to bleach my brain after it.

Adam Sandler should just stop making movies, "I now pronounce you chuck and larry" was a giant turd as well.

Zohan was funny (at times) but mostly not, IMO.  Most noteable was the never-ending ending.  I kept thinking it was over, and then..it wouldn't be. 

acnose said:
Timeline.  With paul walker or whatever his name was.  You know the guy from fast and the furious.

Speaking of the Fast and the Furious let's all three of those pieces of crap to the list.

Unless mentioned, how about The Happening..utter garbage, people around me were laughing and booing. Several people left, and one man went to get his money back, which he did.

Found another dud:

ARACHNID

The things we do in the name of research. I had to watch this crap at 0200 hours!!

Back