• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

Gramps said:

I liked the one with Barbara Stanwyck. She'd be worth chasing. Still on the Late Show now and then. I saw the newer on at the Runnymeade with my father. Those two kids chasing each other around the boat got a bit tiresome. I wanted to see more of the engine room. Plus, the part where he froze to death at the end. I don't think it's like that.

A random rental of about 20 years ago "The Telephone" with Whoopi Goldberg.  After 10 minutes we were done.  10 minutes was beyond my pain threshold.  At that point we could have watched a CBC drama while having dental work and have been entertained.  Who is that lady who's been in every CBC drama ever produced in the last 30 years?  Every show she has been in is tied for my runner up.

In order:
1. Blindness (at least the first 30 minutes or so, that was as much as I could handle of that disgusting movie - where's that throwing up smiley when you need it?)
2. Orphan (came out not that long ago, I believe it was supposed to be a horror movie. The fact that my friend and I were the only ones in the theatre should have been our first clue.)
3. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (just generally bad all over; and how many more movies can that guy do where he plays the exact same character?)

-Jules- said:
In order:
1. Blindness (at least the first 30 minutes or so, that was as much as I could handle of that disgusting movie - where's that throwing up smiley when you need it?)
2. Orphan (came out not that long ago, I believe it was supposed to be a horror movie. The fact that my friend and I were the only ones in the theatre should have been our first clue.)
3. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (just generally bad all over; and how many more movies can that guy do where he plays the exact same character?)

I dunno, but it seems to work for Will Ferrel and Adam Sandler.

New winner in my books.

Watchmen: It was too long, 80% boring, over-hyped, and I dunno about the rest of you but I don't feel comfortable with a big glowing florescent blue penis waving at me for half the movie.

In spite of the wacky goofiness of "Borat", I nominate....
bruno.jpg

After the nude wrestling scene in Borat I couldn't watch Bruno.  My standards may be low but dammit they're standards.

There's an old saying, attributed to H.L. Mencken: "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

( I believe it is a popular expression in the entertainment industry. )

It used to be known that Manos: The Hands of Fate was the worst movie ever... However, I contend that Pocket Ninjas, Titanic: The Animated Movie, and Hobgoblins 2 are worse.

At least Manos was fun to laugh at. The last three were just painful.

Oh my god it's district 9

Quel navet... could'nt even see it to the end i was so bored....

MedKAWD said:
New winner in my books.

Watchmen: It was too long, 80% boring, over-hyped, and I dunno about the rest of you but I don't feel comfortable with a big glowing florescent blue penis waving at me for half the movie.
I absolutely loved that movie!

A movie that I absolutely could not stand was Hero, with Jet Li or whatever. Only movie that I didn't manage to watch the whole thing.

Nauticus said:
There was a Star Wars Christmas Special?

I said too much... let's just call it the movie that shall not be named.
If you really want to suffer through it, I think the whole thing is on youtube.

Any of the Tremors movies (psychotic worms in texas)
-American Psycho (only movie ive ever walked out on in my entire life)
-Davinci Code
-Angels and Demons
-Jennifer's Body (Megan Fox...although easy to look at not worth the 6 bucks)
-Wolfman (hate movies where you see it coming in the first 2 min

I could go on and on but i will stop there

RTG :cdn:

OOooh ya that one was friggin awful!!!!

I thought of another one,

The incredible hulk directed by Ang Lee in the late 90s i believe??

Back