• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Would you LIKE better care packages?

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Just added a new feature... if you click the 'Like' button at the top of the game page, then you'll get better daily care packages.

How much better? Instead of picking one and giving it to you, the game will pick an additional one and give you the better of the two.

Enjoy!

Awesome

instead of a Cypriot Beer I got an Engineer
{who drank the beer anyways} :cheers:

Mike Bobbitt said:
Just added a new feature... if you click the 'Like' button at the top of the game page, then you'll get better daily care packages.

How much better? Instead of picking one and giving it to you, the game will pick an additional one and give you the better of the two.

Enjoy!

Do you actually see what both of them are?  I clicked 'like' shortly after you posted this and I have only ever seen one package.

Funny you should mention. There was a bug and it wasn't showing the details for everyone, but it will from now on.

The only caveat is, if your second pick was no better than your first pick, it will not show the upgrade.

It showed for me tonight.  I guess I can look at it being only the best for me previously!  ;D

And when your second choice is the same as the first....lol

For liking this game, your care package was upgraded from a M67 Fragmentation Grenade M67 Fragmentation Grenade worth 10 to a M67 Fragmentation Grenade M67 Fragmentation Grenade worth 10!

I love better care packages, but i wish i could manually pick the item. Some of my upgrades i don't really use, but i use copious amounts of what the cheaper care package was.

Hmmm, that shouldn't happen mich... Was the item name really there twice, or is that just a copy & past-ism from the item icon?

Mike Bobbitt said:
Hmmm, that shouldn't happen mich... Was the item name really there twice, or is that just a copy & past-ism from the item icon?

Mike, sorry, didn't notice the double item name.  I guess that was from the item icon.  My post was more for the fact that the original item was the same as the upgraded item.

OK... It should be fixed now, so let me know if you see that again. :)

I never see two items or have a choice between items, and I have liked the game for awhile.
*shrug* I enjoy playing it anyhow.  :nod:

kratz, are you using the 'link' button on the game page, near the top? You might want to try unliking and re-liking the app just in case. If that doesn't work I'll turn on some debugging info for you...

Just followed your suggestion and I will follow-up with a result tomorrow.

Thank you.

Works great.

Thank you Mike.

Excellent. Not sure what the hiccup was then!

Just a heads up,

"For playing Afghan Operations for 19 days you have received a Care Package that contained a  C3 Smoke Grenade worth 10!
If you 'like' the game your daily care packages will be upgraded!"

I have been getting the upgraded care packages as per usual since I liked the game.  I still current "Like" it, but I didn't receive an upgrade (or it didn't say so).  Coding issue?

I had the same issue a couple of nights ago, but it happened only the one time.

Silverfire, is it still doing the same thing for you? If so, try un-liking and re-liking the game... seems that things get hung up from time to time.

For playing Afghan Operations for 375 days you have received a Care Package that contained a Large Double Double worth 1...
Because you 'liked' the game, your Care Package has been upgraded to a Cleaning Supplies worth 2!

Well, it IS a better care package...barely!  lol

Back